Sixteen

A GANGSTER AND HIS BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*

          SNEAKING INTO the apartment with a swift mode ,Samuel park pace in the dark toward his sister's room in order to inform her about his sudden plan of escape for them.

    "Sand_are you asleep?... Hey "

When a total dead response brushed him ,he walks to her bedside bumping into nothing that will alarm the whole house. The lamp on her bedside table switch on,ready to sabotage his desire to leave the goddamn house with his sister along.

Since she is not in he would just go pack up the things that she might need such as clothes and all those girly stuffs. When he was done , he creeps out and down the stairway to go look for sandara park in the possible locations she can be.

   "where are you going ?"

The last person, their predator asked which sends fear down his spine , he knew he was not ready to face his noxious uncle but the other way he wants to keep his sister away from him before she turns eighteen in the coming week.

    "ehm uncle ,i was going to go look for sandara ...she hasn't returned yet  "

The man who is always having this fierce look on his face his brows up_ Sam's excuse didn't play any effect on him .

  "with those bags in your hands...Oh Sammy what  you have in there ? "

Hitting himself spiritually for being stupid enough and unable to come up with a better reliant excuse.

"uh these are nothing uncle - ehm they are some of the things that i no longer make use, i was just going to drop it off at the orphanage too " he stutters which makes him disgust himself .

"what happened to morning, afternoon and evening_ why this night ? "

"that is because i was too busy running errands for you you know " 

Rico nod his head twice, seeming to believe him finally but he didn't .

"i know you Samuel, i know it when you lie because you can't "

The boy eyes widen a bit  because of how sure the man sounds, well for his information he just lied and it isn't even once .

"why would i lie? You said it, i can't lie " he chuckles,holding on tight to the bags.

"listen son ,i am saying you are not a professional liar and i can tell from a glance that you are planning on running away . No no, don't be surprise that i know about you sudden plan of taking sandara away from here ." he shook his head and turn away.

"and why won't you let me take away my sister "

"because sandara is still a child and so you are "

" i am not a child and i am taking her away because she is my sister "

"remember i a your guardian and you plan has failed,now go back upstairs to your room and don't ever think of doing such again . Good boy " he shooed him away.

"you big fart , not under my watch i'm i going to let you have my sister " he spst .

"you seem to know something...what is it ? "__Rico

"Everything_be reasonable Rico ,sandara is your niece for Christ sake and i am not going to let you ruin her innocence... Well it is your big lose that you lose mom to my father and that is because you don't deserve her, regret in your tears " Sam spat , walk toward the door in attempt to exist but he was cut short when a steel bullet penetrate into the left side of his shirt.

...

   Her shaky hand reach to cover her ears while she continue to scream as the part of rico shooting Samuel replayed in her head.

"Dara!!! " Tzuyu cried , pushing her into her embrace  and she signals the driver to step on it.

"tz tz tzu- ah ah " she hiccups between her cries, balling up on the back seat of the car. 

She wished she was at home that night, maybe her brothers plan would have been a success, maybe they might be living happily together somewhere safe.

Now every death is on her shoulder, everything is because of her... She knows that clearly.

She must have done something terrible in her past life to deserve the horrible punishment and now she is wondering what it could be .

"yah don't blame yourself for every single thing uh_i want you to know that every little thing that has happened is for a reason " Tzuyu tried to calm her down only for her to join in sobbing , making the driver look at them from the rare mirror with a worried look.

"A ugly reason that i don't like " she screams.

The car pull over and one of the gangsters run into yamayiski to report the current situation while another one jog over to the other side of the car to open it, he drape his suit jacket over her shoulder and let it warm her soaked with tears body. 

In a short while,three main bodies were seen striving out of the building and towards their direction and when  jiyong was close up, Tzuyu gently move h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter