Six

A GANGSTER AND HIS BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forgive me in case you come across any form of error...thank you for choosing this book to read and also a very big shout out to all my subscribers,thank you. And many hearts to those who left me a comment because they see it as a little gift to me (I really appreciated it)

 

" I'm interested in you"_anonymous

……

The sun ray penetrates through the curtains,kissing the room floor in merriment…that feeling. Sandara stretchs out her arms,kicking the bed cover wondering on how she fell asleep last night,she cried…she remember and the Good morning yelling of her brother was now gone,she is alone or maybe not.

"Morning sunshine" she mutters to herself,climb off the bed and walks toward the window . Her hand pulls the curtain open revealing a beautiful and ecstatic scenery 'wow' is just and understatement because what she is looking at right now is a paradise … if this is what it looks like. The swans fountain makes silent snorting sounds as they swim around the water. They are so beautiful 'I want to be a swan in my next life ' for the first time, dara wishes.  Her eyes drift away from the creature to the big field, he walks hands in pockets with six other guys tailing behind me … dara laughed at the scene because he looks like a rich spoilt kid who is been accompanied by his father's body guards but she is wrong … he is the boss … if only she knows ,he walks furiously toward the building and soon disappear from sight 'he is in the building '.  She begins to grow bored of everything ,turning her legs she head for the couch that the jiyong guy sat in yesterday night. The light beams into her eyes ignoring the pain her eyes might get later… she just wants to stay like that. A knock on the door wake her from her trance.

"Are you in there?" A feminine voice invites.

"Ye-yes " her voice cracks when she replies … hoping the person won't be who she is thinking. her hand turns open the door knob revealing the butterfly tattoo lady.

"HI" she waved with a faint smile.

"Hi- I came to check on in case you need anything,do you?" The lady eye.

"No " she reply

"OK" she smiles , Sandra's eyes widen a bit at the lady 'she smiled?' She thought.

The lady turn around and leaves with her shutting the door close,she pace to the couch.

………

"Come in"  he answered the knock and the man enters with an apologetic look to the man sitting behind a table.

"What?… why do you have that look on …?" He sneered on his sit,his hands stop working on the files.

"we found her "  Rico smiles at the great news. "But she escaped when we chased her "  just like wiping a dirt of a screen, the smile on Rico's face disappear and was replace with a frown.

"What mean?" He scowls and lean up on the table.
"Go find her" he shouts at the other man who didn't flinch a bit at the loud noise.

"I'm sorry boss but that will be hard " he muttered.

"You say?" His raise his voice again.

"She ran into jhope when we were chasing her and we could have approach him but kwon jiyong was also there. they took her with them " 

"You you are off no use but I still have to keep you you know " he grunts out of frustration "get out" he orders and rest back on his sit.

 He rubs his forehead when his shadow man shut the door close 'that girl is seriously driving him crazy' he his eyes close for some seconds and then open them.

"I'm gonna get you Sandara and I am going to make you mine by all means " he said determined.
The telephone ringing distract his whole little drama,he picked it and received the call.

"Okay,I will be there for sure " … the call ends.

'So that kwon jiyong is holding another meeting for the kidnapping case and he wants all to be there,who does he thinks he is ' Rico hissed ,thinking about how he can get to take Sandara with him when he gets to Yamayiski empire if only she is still there .
  He stand up and walks out of the office into his bedroom to change into a nice and warming clothes,after some minutes he dash out of the room dress in a black fine coat 'he was never the fashion type of person'
Two of his men plus Edward his shadow man follows him and they all walk toward Tzuyu's house, he knocks on the door and Tzuyu open with a scornful look on her face ,without spearing her a glance he barge in.

"Your father is in his study? Whatever I'm off to there " he barge toward the door to the study.

"Bad and Rude " she hissed.

"What do you say? " Edward scowl.

"I said BAD and RUDE … what are you gonna do ,report to him ? Go ahead ,he knows that I despise him with all sanity " she angrily walk away before the man could pounce on her with words.

……

 "Are you saying that the person behind this bull is an outsider? A foreigner ? " vic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter