Eighteen

A GANGSTER AND HIS BRIDE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Late update...I am sorry guys 

............

   Following after the girl's scowl was a giggle from her naughty friend who doesn't want to miss teasing her.

''it really isn't funny Tzuyu'' dara frown at her friend who seem to be  enjoying the moment instead.

''kissing him won't take away all your happy days. instead, it will guarantee you more of them sandara. so why spoil such wonderful opportunity when you had it''

''i was in a shock state and letting a kiss come in at the moment just didn't fit in'' dara told

"so you would have kissed him if it was on a different case.'' Tzuyu smirked as she lean in to hear dara's response.

''uhhn..''

''ah-ah '' Tzuyu erupts with a finger pointed at Dara ''finally! You admitted that you want to kiss him again''

''no_what?..uh stop feeding me with words ''' she frowned.

''okay okay enough of the teasing. so truth or dare?'' Tzuyu sudden introduction of the game made dara paused for some minutes,thinking that if she should choose a T(TRUTH) her cheer leader Gfriend might ask her some nasty questions like making her confess if she likes jiyong or something related to that so she decided to turn to the D(DARE) because of tzuyu can be stupid when it comes to daring people. 

The last time the lovely friend of her's dared somebody in her presence was telling the person to go sit in a bowl of water like seriously,that is just like asking her to go cool off her worries which should have being the opposite.

''Dare''

Tzuyu rested her chin on her hand like she was having a long thought of what the dare should be ,surely the look on her face tells that she wants to punish dara and example of that punishment is either telling her to walk bare foot around yamayiski or do something lame.

''i dare you to ask him to__'' 

dara brows furrowed,trying to understand the girl.

''what?''

''marry you''

''WTF nooo!''  there is no way on earth that she is going to ask him that when the first trial didn't turn out so well.
   
  .................

     If glares could ruin someone's life,i bet you that Rico would have gone to the deepest part of a pit sulking for mercy. He did not flinch a bit at the burning glares he was getting because he was too busy enjoying the atmosphere with a slight smile which yeast,Tzuyu's father find totally pissing at the moment.

  ''i wouldn't have gone if i had known that you will find it hard to keep your promise'' 

''i know you know how your daughter has trust issue with me because of how my little niece has made me appear to her,Tzuyu just wouldn't want my men close to the fence... i tried my best but she ran off,what a brat? '' setting his tobacco on fire,Rico replied with full concentration on the stick.

''wow you tried'' yeast mutters with sarcasm, he continues...

''i must say my daughter is not the only one having trust issue with you because over here too your words are becoming unbelievable. so if you will excuse this humble assistant of yours,he has a daughter to go find''. he hisses and storms out on Rico,leaving the villain unable to kiss is tobacco.

skipping few steps,Edward came in front of his master to get order for a dirty job  '' should i follow him?''

Rico nods with a familiar sinister look on ''he must not get to see his flower''      

edward nods and also follow out of Rico's house

.......
   
       ''yea,please enjoy your meal'' with a toothy smile, Jiyong said to the elderly woman who also with a smile grabbed her tray and fall off the line to join the other community members in dinning.

He trailed his eyes to see how long the queue was and how much people he still have to serve,he was forced to swallow the lump of spit in his throat because of the distressed crowd before him who had recently lost their properties to the previous night wind. Being the noble he was,he has sent some of his men to go help clean the mess and he jiyong decided to feed them all a beautiful meal to help ease their worries.

''look at him'' a woman whispers to the other who also cast him a pleasing look.

''he is more better than those useless politicians even though he is a gangster ...''

''...with good records'' the first woman interjected.

if only they knew that every good person always have a weakness that make them bad and every bad person always have a weakness that make them good. 

Jiyong drop the spoon in the pot and pull off his gloves before excusing himself,telling jhope to take over from where he stopped. Somebody needs a break?

'' Greek gods and let talk about animes'' 

jiyong foot steps slow down because of what a girl just indirectly classified him under,he ain't some piece of drawings... he spatted to his mind before turning to the girl with a smirky face,a monstrous anime is what she definitely meant because of how pale he is making her go right now.

''hello'' she cracked

''have fun '' he replied and began his walk.

''that is ing y'' she moan out.

he jiyong is the one who actually needs a break.

''where is jhopie'' donghyun asked,standing behind jiyong who is washing is hand in the bathroom.

''on my post,my hand was kind of sticky and i couldn't bear no longer but to go wash 'em. pass me the napkin'' he requests .

''yeast is back boss '' 

''when was that''

''today''

''okay''

''and i heard he had it hot with Rico for not being able to find his daughter at home'' donghyun continued.

''get the car ready,contact yeast and let him now about is daughter whereabout and tell the people that i left early for an urgency'' jiyong stated clearly and the two existed the bathroom together with the boss leading as always.

//

if you want something to be done faster,it is best better you do it yourself especially when it comes to what you precious the most. 

Written all over his tanned face is ANGER,the man stepped out of his car firing shots at three of his men who had shrugged their shoulders when he asked about his chi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter