Not first time

Unwavering Feelings | PANWINK | ✔️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jihoon wake up." As someone's voice is calling me, I opened my heavy eyes to see who is it and it was Woojin's mom, I get up while rubbing my eyes trying to wake myself up because I'm still sleepy.

"You two should get ready for school or else you'll gonna be late." Woojin's mom warned us, after that she left the room and while me and Woojin is still sitting from our places having bed hair everywhere. 

"Let's go wash our face, you look like a ." Woojin said to me, while walking towards the bathroom, I trailed him to go to the bathroom either. 

"Then your tier." He glared at me with his bare face laughing at it.

"Whatever Jihoon, go get your straight in the bathroom already."  I hurriedly ran to the bathroom washing my face after that brushing my teeth, I have toothbrush in Woojin's house because I'm always here to sleep and his parents doesn't have any problem with that.

"Woojin it's your turn!" He nodded and I get put of the bathroom walking out in his room, straightly going to the kitchen. 

Once I arrived at the kitchen, I can smell the breakfast that's been newly cooked by my best friend's mother, Seating in my casual place and I can see bacon and eggs even break in my plate. 

I started eating and in a blink of an eye the food was all gone, thanking Woojin's mother for the meal, when I was done eating Woojin replaced me and eating his breakfast, I started getting ready and wearing my uniform, just waiting for Woojin to finish too.

After a few minutes Woojin and got into the school grounds on time not having any trouble, just going to our classroom. We chitchat until the bell rangs signalling that homeroom will be starting. 


Our teacher goes inside in our classroom, everyone in the class including me gree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter