reason

Unwavering Feelings | PANWINK | ✔️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It'll be Guanlin's pov for this chapter folks.

———

The rain won't stop yet I continued to walk towards the fafe yet I heard a loud crashing sound while I'm calling my best friend since I just comeback in Korea from Taiwan, it was a long story but I'm excited, I want to say sorry to Jihoon that I disappeared without even saying a farewell to him, that's my biggest mistake all of my life leaving my most important person alone.

"What's that?" Jinyoung asked on the other line.

"It's an accident, I'll hang up, bye." I clicked the end call so I came to look at the accident seen that's currently being crowded by many people, since it has some space to see the person that's been hit, I kinda frowned at the familiar figure, my heart begun to beat nervously, I'm panicking, why? 

I pushed the people that's in front of me just to see clearly who's the person, when i finally come to the end fully viewed the scene, My body trembled suddenly, ears was building up, what the is this? Why is he here, lots of blood flowing, why is Park Jihoon is right in front of me? 

I realized that no one's calling the ambulance, my bloods are rushing being stressed with what I just saw. I gripped my hands through the mad feeling that's inside of me.

"Why aren't you calling the ambulance?!" I shouted that made almost the people that surrounds flinched and it made them realize what just happened in front of them, there's a lady who shouted she'll call it and the others that can do first aid were around Jihoon.

But I was standing just watching this scene, in this rainy day that I didn't expect to happen, why him? Why can't I come to him hug his body like movies do, why am I just froze in here, , is this my Karma for leaving him in this whole ing 3 years?!

The tears are now flowing, please save him, it's not his time please I have something to say to him, I need to say why I leave, that I love him so much, that I want his hugs and his plump lips into mine.

God, my feelings for him hasn't wavered in this past 3 years, don't take him now please.

A few minutes the ambulance came, I run towards the people who operates saying I'm coming too, they asked me what's my relationship to the person.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter