Hope

Unwavering Feelings | PANWINK | ✔️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                 

It was afternoon when I woke up, still in the bed of the clinic, I can hear the other class outside having P.E class, and the faint noise of the choir practicing for next month competition, I can saw where the curtains in the window having the same rhythm as the wind goes on. 

I seated on the side of the bed yawning, I saw my reflection on the mirror my face is not swollen anymore nor my eyes, I was about to stand to get ready to leave the clinic but someone's footsteps are getting closer, I don't know what to do so I came back laying on the bed pretending that I'm still sleeping. The door opened but the person is not speaking, now I feel the person seats in the chair that's beside in my bed.

Who's this? Why is he here visiting me?

He stayed for somewhat minutes and I'm trying myself so hard just to pretend that I'm asleep, and at last the person decided to leave the clinic making myself respond quickly to sit again, when I looked in the chair there's some milk from the vending machine and it was strawberry flavored, my favorite. There's no note that's left in it just the milk. Just who is that person?

I drunk the milk refreshing myself up, making my way to our classroom, when I got into the room our teacher is not thre, Woojin said to me that it was self study, means our last subject teacher is not here, what a random luck I have.

Woojin and I waited for the bell to rang impatiently wanting to go home, but time goes by and here it comes, the bell. All of my classmates bid farewells to each other and went out of the classroom, I stayed because of my own will, letting Woojin go first.

I was at the window looking at the people leaving the school grounds, on the other side where the athletes practicing, and some are on cleaning duty, taking the trash away, watering the plants and such. I can see everyone smiling and laughing, how I wish to know if there smiles were true. 

I heard faint voices outside, so my curiosity was tempting me to peak who is it, and I followed what's on my mind, I got out of the room finding the faint voices, it was on the direction of the stairs between seniors and sophomore, pretty close in our room.

When I was there I saw Guanlin and a guy, they were leaning on the wall, just talking, I think they are friends. I quickly hid myself on the side, just looking at him after yesterday scenes is so heart aching, I'm not ready. But can I hear this conversation just once if this will made me the last thing I know about Guanlin.

"Your girlfriend." Hearing their topic makes my heart ache more.

"She's not, okay." Guanlin protested to the guy he's talking to.

"What, I was laughing so hard when the rumors came out saying your sister was your girlfriend, ?" As the conversation goes on, I don't know where is this going but Guanlin doesn't have any girlfriend? It's his sister?

"I don't even know who spread the rumor, Girls were packing at me crying over it ." Guanlin groaned at the words he said, he's not in a relationship, now I don't know what to feel, I mean he doesn't have a girlfriend but maybe he likes someone. 

what I am doing right now is invading privacy, and I need to go home. Noting myself to stop eavesdropping to them, I tiptoed to get back in the classroom to get my things, when I successfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter