fluff

Unwavering Feelings | PANWINK | ✔️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I finished taking a shower, I let Guanlin borrow my clothes and undies for him to take one too, while I'm finding some spare toothbrush right now and I found one waiting Guanlin to finish showering so that I can give him this toothbrush I'm holding.

A couple of minutes passed I heard the door of the bathroom opens, rapidly walking through it and I saw Guanlin with my clothes on, towel in his shoulders and his hair is wet. I can't still believe that he's in my apartment and he'll be sleeping here tonight.

I reached out to jim the spare toothbrush and getting it out of my hands, he's washing it before using, when he was finish he used the towel in his shoulders to dry his hair while walking out of the bathroom.

"Jihoon, let's sleep." He smiled at me while he tangled his hands on mine which made me blush in his actions.

We go to my room and the two of us cuddled in my bed, his hands were my pillow and he's playing my hair circling it around in his fingers, while I'm facing him now showing his gummy smile to me which made me melt and smiled back at him.

I wish the will last forever, I'm in Guanlin's arms, feeling his warmth on m, his breath, his heartbeat, how his eyes are fixed in mine, it feels like I'm in heaven with this situation now.

"Jihoon, what do you like about?"mhe suddenly said, it made me think too, I like Guanlin, no, I love Guanlin but I never really thought about what do I love about him.

"I don't know Guanlin, or may e, how you talk, how you laugh that's pretty sounds like a dolphin, oh and when you show your gummy smile, it was very cute and lovely, how good you are in sports, you're pretty kind too, and you're smart, uhhh, I guess I like everything about Lai Guanlin." I giggled between my words for him, he cupped my cheeks caressing it.

"Guanlin I have something to say to you." He hummed at me as his answer.

"You know the rumor about you, having a girlfriend?" He just stayed silent yet I'm willing to continue what I've started.

"I was so foolish that I cried so much, and that's the reason why I'm in the clinic." He was surprised and he hugged me in his arms.

"I'm sorry Jihoon, I didn't know that you're hurting so much, don't worry the rumor isn't true, it was only my sister. You're my girlfriend right now." He said, I twitched in the word girlfriend.

"Why am I the girl in here?" I asked to him, he pinched my nose but I stuggled into it so he stopped it.

"Because I want to spoil you so much." He laughed which made me blush, this gur really knows how to make my life short.

"Really?" As I asked provoked him.

"Yes Jihoon." He kissed my forehead then looks at me again.

"I'll shower you with all of my love, I can kiss you everytime you want Jihoon." And he Kissed my cheeks.

"I love you so much Jihoon, I really love you." As he kissed my temples and kiss almost all the parts of my face.

"Okay stop stop, this is getting cheesy." I secured his lips, feeling his lips pouts into my hands, I let go and saw his sulked face, it was so cute.

"Why you don't want it?" I disagreed to him, and he comeback to hug me tightly.

"I'm so glad and lucky to have you Jihoon." He gigled, and I was so happy with his words, I hugged him back securing the distance left between us.

Yet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter