The..

Unwavering Feelings | PANWINK | ✔️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm playing video games with Woojin right now here in his room, and basically I'm losing over it, we ate our snacks while playing having it in the center of the two of us, for some couple of minutes we ended our game. 

"Woojin, I'm going to tell ya something." I said to him, while eating our snacks. 

"Hmm, k go on." He briefly respond, not even looking at me.

"About Guanlin, The rumors aren't true." 

"Oh, okay the rumors weren't true thats good— WAIT WHAT THE ?!" p Woojin being suprised and he almost choked on his food, He pointed the water immediately to let me know he needs it now, I passed the water in him and he drunk it without any trace left.

"I said, The rumors about Guanlin having a boyfriend isn't true." I repeat again.

"So you're saying that it was just a fake news?" He questioned not believing to what I said.

"Yeah, kinda." 

"How did you know?" He positioned himself ready to listen to me. 

When I was about to say it to Woojin that I've been eavesdropping in Guanlin's conversation, he will definitely mock me and he'll call me a freaking stalker. I just shrugged him off just to avoid the topic.

"Yah! How did ya know?" He insisted pushing me back and forth, this is pain in the , he didn't stop doing that so I was pissed slightly pushing him in a jokingly matter. Which he mouthed "rude" to me, while I just smirked at him.

"Okay, listen ." I continued, he make face on me repeating all the words I say.

"Whatever you say just tell me." 

"Well you see, I was eavesdropping." I confessed to him, he hasn't showed anything but just his disappointed expressing which made me irritated. 

"That's it? So who's the person you're eavesdropping, huh?" He responded while he's pretty confident that it is not Guanlin, but he's wrong. 

"It's Guanlin and someone" I briefly said, which now his eyes are ready to pop out anytime because of being shock, he thought. 

"Seriously Jihoon? Are you a st—"

"I'm not, it's just a coincidence." I cut his words and explaining what really happened why I suddenly heard Guanlin's conversation with someone,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter