Alone

Unwavering Feelings | PANWINK | ✔️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                              
Manager Yoon tried to change the topic in our circle, But he can't because everyone was looking at me, and Kang Daniel hyung is waiting for my number, It's not bad giving my number, right?

"Well hyung, it's fine." He smiled so widely after I said my response to him, it was kinda cute to be honest. He gave me his phone and I typed my number into it giving his phone back when I was finished.  

"Hyung you want my number too? We can hangout sometimes." Guanlin broke the atmosphere between us and reaching his hands out to Daniel hyung which it was sarcastically toned? He was kinda irritated when he said his words though. 

Daniel hyung nodded awkwardly to Guanlin and give his phone to him, After Guanlin is finished he smiled at me and everyone else, Guanlin is acting funny why is that?

"Are we just gonna be exchanging numbers here?" The manager butted in the conversation, and the other hyung laughed on what the manager has said, Seongwoo Hyung. 

"Well it's nice to see you again Hyung, your face hasn't change at all when I last saw you." Seongwoo said still giggling a bit. The conversation of the group was pretty long and I was right there's no customers came for today, that's how my shift ends, meeting the Manager's friends and just talking to them, though the whole time I Guanlin is preventing the contact between me and Daniel Hyung, it was kinda obvious but I just ignored it, maybe he doesn't feel good today. 

I'm outside of the cafe right now, the manager and the others are still in the inside and I'm just here waiting for them to bid a proper goodbye, when the door of the cafe opened I turned around in the direction of it, I saw Daniel Hyung, he waved at me showing his smile again. 

"Jihoon, I thought you've gone home? Nah?" He stand beside me and leans on the wall while scrolling in his phone. 

"I was waiting for all of you, I want to say a proper goodbye." I said to him, answering his question.

"Wow, you sounded like you're going to die." He giggled between his words, I was taken back about what he said so I attempted to punch him slightly on the shoulders but his hands were fast and caught my small hand, I was quite shock because he gripped my hands, and he grinned at me, maybe mocking me literally.

"You know those kind of punch won't affect on me, midget." His grin was wider now, I was trying to let go of his grip but I can't he's way too strong than me, I tried to kick him but he dodge it, now I'm getting frustrated, why's this guy has good reflexes?

A whole minute we're like that, he's teasing me and I'm getting through it. When i heard the bell of the cafe opened I sighed of relief that someone is out now and I won't be alone with this guy, but it was Guanlin. 

Guanlin stared at the two of us, he walked in our direction and he saw that my hands are in the hands of Daniel hyung, he frowned at the scene, so he pulled my hands onto his.

"Hyung, I think it's time to say a goodbye, we'll go first." Guanlin said to Daniel hyung, the two of them shared a smile to each other while I don't know what kind of situation is this, but Guanlin is still holding my hands. 

"Be careful, kid." Daniel hyung emphasized the word kid looking at Guanlin, which Guanlin just responded with a glare, after that Guanlin pulled me and we started walking, he strengthen his grip in my hands it was kinda painful. 

"G-G-Guanlin." I tried to call him out but he doesn't hear me and just walking straightly, just what's happening to this boy? I tried to call him again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter