present

Unwavering Feelings | PANWINK | ✔️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few minutes I already finish drinking my coffee yet I'm still staying here in the cafe, the rain continuously fas through the ground and I can hear the harsh droplets here in the inside, everyone was making a fuss about it running because they don't know where to go, some goes to this cafe to wait the rain stop, the same purpose as me that's why the cafe are fully packed right now.

When I look around the cafe I saw different people, some are wet because of the rain, some are couples who's cuddling, there's a group of friends too who turns the cafe like a supermarket but it didn't bother anyone because all the people in here has their world, which made me think it was kinda good, the counter has a long line of customers they were rushing over here and over there just to prepare what their customers ordered. 

It was a little cafe yet it can be a very joyful place when it's packed with different people, an ideal place to call home. 

"Excuse me, can I take this seat?" Someone's faint voice spoke.

"Wait, Jihoon?" When I look to the person that's in front of me, I started recognizing him, that small face yet handsome, and he's the one who's always with Guanlin.

"Jinyoung?!" I quitely raised my voice that's why we attractedome attention yet seconds pass and they come back to their own world. 

"Sorry about that" I said, Jinyoung is still standing holding his drink, oh yeah he needs a seat.

"Feel free to sit Jinyoung, by the way it's been a long time." I added to make our atmosphere not to awkward, I can say that Jinyoung was a very good friend even though we didn't talk that much.

"Thanks, how are you Jihoon, after all this years." He said while he's sitting in the chair. He stir his drink and takes a sip in it before he placed it to the table we're using.

"I think I'm fine." I shortly replied him, when I'm not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter