Tired

Unwavering Feelings | PANWINK | ✔️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Class hours are finished and I'm right here in the door of the gym watching Guanlin practicing, I was rejected when I didn't even confess to him, my numb feelings are in me right now. Just let it hit in me that I can't reach him. 

Suddenly my phone rungs up, I quickly fished my phone answering the call without knowing who's the one that is calling me.

"Jihoon-ah." 

"Daniel Hyung?" I said

"Where are you?"

I looked around and I realized that it was kinda loud here in the gym since Guanlin's fans club are in here, I paced myself to get where I'm standing finding a place that is more quite, Totally forgetting about Guanlin

"I'm at school right now Daniel hyung." I answered to the hyung

"Want me to get you?" I stopped for a minute analyzing what just Daniel Hyung said.

"Excuse me, hyung?"

"Yah, I'm inviting you dinner in short." He casually says on the other line, I know that he's grinning. Maybe Daniel Hyung can make me feel better and forget this whole indirect rejection thing. 

"That's fine with me Hyung." I heard his yes on the other line.

"I'm going to pick you up now, wait for me." He excited exclaimed to me.

"W-Wait Daniel Hyung, do you eve—" before I could finished my sentence he already ended the call, does that hyung even know where I school I attend? Even though I'm unsure I waited for Daniel hyung outside. 

It was past 20 minutes, that hyung surely knows how to ask questions, ironically. I'm still waiting for him leaning on the shed. 

"Yah, why are you still here?" I jumped over the voice who talked to me, placing my hands in my heart. Yet when I realized who's the person that's talking to me I clenched through my clothes feeling the harsh yet painful heartbeat.

"Am I that scary?" Guanlin curiously asked to me, I don't want to talk to him.

"No" I said while unclenching my clothes standing properly not looking at him, I want to be cold, I want to be emotionless in front of him. Why can't this person know that I'm so broken right now, that all he do to me makes me think that There's hope that he'll likes me too. 

"What, you're in the bad mood?" He came closer to me, while I stayed away and creating some distance.

"No." Still not looking at him.

"You're not still going home, it's getting—"

"I'm waiting for someone." I coldly said to him.

"Who is it?" His tone of voice changed in a serious tone, sending shivers in my veins yet I'll be strong not to be affected by him.

"A Hyung." Not saying Daniel's Hyung name.

"Jihoon, who is it?" He insisted again getting closer to me.

"Hyung." I answered again.

"Is it Daniel Hyung?" 

"Who knows." Not looking at him, though I wanted to stop this because what's the point at making conversation with Guanlin right now.

"Jihoon, tell me right now! Who's that hyung, is it Daniel Hyung?!" He raised his voice which made snapped out of myself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter