Part-time Job

Unwavering Feelings | PANWINK | ✔️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It's Saturday that means there is no classes, My sleep is good, I woke up in a good mood too,a perfect time to hang out with friends since the weather is different today, but why am I here in my part time job, so early in the morning. I'm a lazy person yet I'll do anything to earn money to satisfy my big appetite, curse you myself.

I worked in a café that's near in my apartment, it's only a small one and I think it's more fun to be in here, you can smell the brewed coffee over the whole place, it was like home to me and it makes me comfortable all the time though my shifts are always on weekends it kinda consumes almost all of  my free time, I hate this part but I don't have a choice. 

While I was humming to the song that's been played in the cafe waiting for customers to come my manager called me. 

"Jihoon." The Manager called me, I slowly stand up and fixed my clothes starting to come over where my manager is sitting.

"What is it?" I said casually.

"Watch your words Young Man." I silently nodded at him, why do this manager is so sassy like he's not even my mom, Manager Yoon, that sounds silly to me. 

"Yes, Manager Yoon, so what is it?" 

"We'll be having a new comrade today." He excitedly said to me, I flash my smile to him because I'll never be lonely in the counter for the rest of my shift, it's a great blessing to me. 

"Really Manager Yoon?" 

"Yeah Jihoon, and he's here right now, his shift is like yours so you'll be stuck with him starting today, don't worry you don't need to teach him because he's experienced about brewing coffee." 

Well that's pretty convenient to me since I don't need to teach him stuffs and such. I was overly happy that who might be the person that will be stucked with me in my shift time, since Managaer Yoon said that he's right now why don't I ask him.

"Who's the new part timer Manager Yoon?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter