Rumor

Unwavering Feelings | PANWINK | ✔️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Changing my uniform into my casual clothes because my shift has ended for today, I looked at my wrists watch to see what time is it, 5:30PM it's pretty early than I thought it would be, after I change my clothes I fixed my locker and reached out my bag that is hanged inside, locking my locker after that and I'm ready to go.

"Jihoon, Good work today, you too Guanlin." The Manager said to the both of us, while putting a two beverage in the table. A little thank you drink for our manager as always. 

"Same goes for you Manager Yoon." Guanlin response to the Manager, what about me? I slightly pouted because he can't even praised that I've worked hard too. (Someone is jelly af [/:laugs;)

"Well Thank you Guanlin, by the way walk Jihoon to his apartment it's pretty near in here since it is pretty dark inside right now." My eyes was about to be spit out with what Manager Yoon plan, I glared at him signalling that stop teasing me, did he even know that I like Guanlin? too much sass you have there. 

My manager just smiled at me, you know the smile who teases you, my hands are clenched trying to calm myself, now I'm just waiting for Guanlin to refuse Manager Yoon's demand, but he didn't refused, he nodded to the Manager Yoon flashing his sweet smile at me. 

Again, my heart is not normal again, I can't take this anymore, I think my face is flushed like a bright red color right now, he's smile is too perfect. 

"Let's go Jihoon, are you done now?" His soothing voice was all over my ears, it was like music to my ears I can't stop liking it and wanted to record to hear it for the whole day. I really like him this much, aish I'm embarrassing myself.

He took the two beverage that the Manager Yoon gave to us, and signed me that we could go now, I nodded to him, we both bowed to the manager and bid goodbye to our manager. While we're walking he give me the drink and I opened it to drink it, same goes for him. 

Now that I realized, he was keeping the same pace as my footsteps, even though I know that he'll be able to walk faster than me, how considerate is he? 

"Guanlin." He hummed to respond. 

The breeze is so overwhelming, it reaches my nerves not in the bad way but in the good way, the moment was so perfect, The person I like is right beside me now taking me home, our footsteps are in sync, the surroundings are very quite, when you looked at the sky the vibrants colors of violet, orange and pink are mixed together, it was addicting, addicting like Guanlin is. 

If I have the courage to tell him that I like him for so long I have done it, 

But the more interaction are happening between the two of us, the scared I am more to tell him how I feel, because I know not like this scene right now, I'm not addicting as I looked like. I'm just a gay a, big fat gay.  

I looked at his hands, I want to hold it, even just in the mean time but I know I can't. 

"Thank you." That's the perfect word t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter