Misunderstanding

Unwavering Feelings | PANWINK | ✔️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its been two weeks since Guanlin and I started dating, it still feels like a dream to me that I'm on a relationship with him, holding his hands anytime, we can cuddle anytime, he even spoils me every time, even though we fight with small things sometimes he is always the first one to approach  and ask for fogiveness, he was such a perfect boyfriend.. Too perfect to be mine to be honest.

But what did I even do for Guanlin? I mean did I dosomething for Guanlin until now? He was the one who spends money every time, he's the only one who always listen to what I want and I never heard a complain from him with my demands. Am I being too much? I'm depending on Guanlin too much, this is really, totally bad. I need  give Guanlin space too.

That's when I decided that I won't see Guanlin at school and avoid him to give his own time, I wish I can help him by doing this thing, it's for him anyway, it's for Guanlin's good not spending too much money on me or he will get tired of me being too much a spoiled brat.

Since I was finished getting ready for school I decided to fished my phone in my pocket to let Guanlin know that he didn't need get me here, I think this will be the first step of giving Guanlin some space and free time.

Me:
Good Morning Guanlin.

LinLin❤️:
Good Morning My Hoonie 😘
So why suddenly text me?

Me:
Lin, I would like to say that you
Don't have to get me here in the apartment,
I'll go to school by myself.

LinLin❤️:
Why?

Me: 
I need to do something in school this early.

LinLin❤️:
I can go to your apartment now though, 
I want to go together to school with you. 

Me:
Lin, stop sulking we're always together, okay?
Just this once, pleeeaseeee.

LinLin❤️:
Okay, be careful My Hoonie 😘

, Me:
U too my LinLin.😍😘

After I replied to him I put my phone in my pocket thinking that my plan is working, oh I wish Guanlin will not get tired of me.

I immediately run towards in the direction of the school, not knowing that I arrived at the school entrance quickly after that I continued walking through my classroom reaching it. 

I have taken a seat and waited for minutes to pass to see my classmates coming one by one until the classroom is now full of people not like the earlier. When the door slides open suddenly, when I looked at the direction of it, I saw Guanlin looking directly at me smiling, I smiled a little but my reflexes says that I need to avoid which made me run towards out of the classroom.

And I think Guanlin noticed that, I'm such a fool. The whole day was like that Guanlin trying to approach me and I'm foolishly avoiding him, I sighed because of my actions, I just want Guanlin to have some time for him why is this going wrong?

I'm on the rooftop right now, because this is the only place I think to run off, suddenly feeling my phone vibrated and fished it to get out of my pocket, and I saw the contact, it was Kang Daniel Hyung. 

Daniel Hyung:
Is your school over?

Me:
Yes, Daniel hyung, why?

Daniel Hyung:
Want to go to an Arcade right now, my treat.

Me:
Sure Daniel Hyung.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter