Relationship

Unwavering Feelings | PANWINK | ✔️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


I didn't want things to be complicated with Guanlin, not right now that he's the reason why I'm hurting again. It wasn't good for my heart and it will never be.

I started moving to go inside of the apartment building and as expected when I opened the entrance Guanlin's attention is on me now, basically he saw me, he stands up and looked at me. I avoided his eyes and walk pass through him, but I was surprised when a hand pulled me ending with arms hugging me tightly, his head where on my shoulders, I can feel his body trembling while we're in this position, wanting to hug back but I didn't but instead my tears start to fall down through my cheeks landing it on Guanlin's clothes

The both of us were a mess, the both of us didn't know what to do and just the silence cover he atmosphere that surrounds us, but most importantly the feelings between the two of us were not clear enough for us to understand what it means and what is it.

"G-Guanlin please l-l-let g-go of me n-now." My trembling voice blurted out but he didn't let go instead his hugs has gotten tighter than before.

"Guanlin, please." Trying to push him but I failed because he is stronger than me, my tears continuously fall, it was flowing like a faucet, from this pain that I've been through and right now too.

"Jihoon, don't go." He finally said a word but I don't get what he meant by it, I stayed silent stopping my actions to break the hug.

"Don't go out with Daniel hyung Jihoon." Guanlin clearly said what he meant yet one question has suddenly appeared on my mind, The question, why?

"Don't go out with himJihoon, just don't." Repeating his words again and again like he's will never get tired of it.

"Please Jihoon dont." He spitted again begging me, I can't reply to him, I don't know why Guanlin is saying this kind of things now, I cried out of frustration because I can't understand what he really wants, what are his intentions, does he likes me or not, why is he even concerned about me and Daniel hyung. Just what is it Guanlin.

"Guanlin, I don't understand you." I voiced out while crying, wiping my tears, suddenly I can feel his arms pulling away from the hug, I'll admit it the warmth wasn't there anymore, but instead his hands traveled to my cheeks making me face him wiping my tears that's falling.

"I don't understand you too Jihoon." Our eyes locked starting that moment, I hate it, I hate myself that my heart is still beating for him like this, how much I love his warm hands in my face, why can't I just forget about this boy in front of me, hurting me. 

"Guanlin." I called him, holding his hands that's in my cheeks now, his eyes weren't hurt like it's for me, that he's concerned about me. 

"Jihoon, I'm sorry that I pushed you away, saying that you should forget about wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter