finally

Unwavering Feelings | PANWINK | ✔️
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(17) Tape

"Mom, it's been a while." I said to my mother when she opened the door for me, she smiled at me then after that she come up to me hugging, I hugged back my mother leaning into her shoulders, after a few minutes the two of us separated ending the hug, she let me come in the house then letting me sit on the couch. 

"I'll make some coffee wait there." I nodded to her as a response, when my mother has gone to my sight because she's in the kitchen I looked at my bag opening the lids of it, then saw the camera that's been with me for a while.

This is the reason why I'm here, since Jihoon and my mother is close to each other I think this would be a lot of help, truthfully I don't even know what am I doing right now, I've been taking videos for two weeks and all the videos contains my daily routine, the sceneries or me telling stories about our past. Maybe I want to tackle this tapes seriously kore than I thought.

I placed the video recorder in the table just waiting for my mother to take the coffee.

My mother showed up with two cups in her two hands, she placed the cup beside the video camera then she takes a seat across from me. 

"What brings you here Guanlin?" My mother asked me. 

"How can I say this?" Scratching the nape of my neck as I tried to explain to my mom what's my intention why I'm here right now, but it's kinda uncomfortable that My reason is that I want her to say all the things she loves about Jihoon or the pictures she have with Jihoon.

"Well mom, you know that Jihoon is on coma right now and the doctor said that there's a high possibility that he's gonna have an amnesia, but they're not sure of it. So i..." As I continued talking to my mom, when I looked at her her eyes traveled to the video camera and she showed a faint smile. 

That's where I think my mom knows my intentions. 

"Before that, I want some time with my son who's away for years, you can't even visit your mom, where did I raised you wrong?" My mother pouts at me but let the both of us laugh it off, this made me think that I miss this kind of warm too. 

The two of us talked like it's been forever since the last time we've spent some time together which is the truth though. I looked at my wrist watch and it's going late but I haven't started the video for today.

"Mom, let's start I have to visit Jihoon after this." I said to her, she didn't refused instead he nodded, that's when I opened the video cam but in my direction first, while my mom stands up in her seat walking out of the scene, it didn't bother me and I started the video. 

"This is the 17th tape Jihoon, and I still miss you." I smiled at the camera "By the way I'm here in my mom's house, do you remember how close you are to her, you even ignore me when you're talking to her, then I'll be sulking about it." I giggled with the memory, and I looked at the camera closing my two hands together. 

"Jihoon let's visit my mom again, together, hm?" Suddenly my mom butted in the video holding a photo album, well this family likes taking picture. 

"My jihooniee~ if you watch this video visit me again, I don't need this son when you come here, it'll be fun just the two of us." She said at the video excitedly, then he pushes me over that made me stumble out of the couch but fortunately I balanced myself. 

Seriously, I don't even know if she's my true mom now.

  My mom started blurting words out nonstop while showing the pictures that has Jihoon in it, it's the same as I did. 

"Oh! I remember this one, it was when we went to the beach, Guanlin's was sulking all day because he can't have a moment alone with his cute boyfriend, well I'm good at borrowing your time Jihoon." She winks at the camera which made me cringe, god does this mom even know what's the borderline of how to act cute. 

"Well in the end you grab him while he's still sulking and I took this photo." She faced the photo album in her direction smiling at it. My mom really liked Jihoon a lot, she even want us to get married so quickly.

"Mom." I called out to her and I was successful catching her attention.

"What?" 

"Thank you." With just the tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter