Pillow Talk

LoveUP!

"Wendy-ah," came Irene's husky, sweet voice, the sound causing Wendy's eyes to gently open. She could feel her girlfriends’ hot breath against her cheek, soft, hot fingers gently caressing across her bare stomach. Each tickling pass of those fingertips drew tiny bumps of gooseflesh across her pale skin. 

"It's too bright," Wendy murmured before rolling over to face Irene, the pretty girls hair in disarray, wisps seeming to fly out at odd, jarring angles. Giggling, Wendy smiled graciously and reached out to the girls’ hair, trying to pull it back into semblance of order. "Morning, Joo-hyun-ah," she whispered back. Her eyes fell to Irene's lips, memories of last night flooding back to her mind. They had spent the dark hours of night with arms wrapped about each other, lips plying in hot kisses, only falling asleep after their passion was sated.

"I love hearing you say my name like that." Irene's eyes then narrowed, the corner of her lips quirking upwards as she began to talk in a teasing tone, "Especially when you were it so much last night." Wendy's face flushed a deep red, the look of embarrassment only causing Irene to giggle before leaning in to place a quick kiss on her cheek. 

"You're so bad," Wendy said while looking away with a huff, the pretense of being upset lost when she giggled. Smiling, Irene snuggled in tighter, twining their legs together and laying her head beside Wendy's, sharing the same pillow. For the next few minutes they simply snuggled, holding each other close and enjoying the way their bodies shared warmth. Finally Wendy spoke, "I think I should tell Yeri."

Irene paused and slowly rolled her head back, eyes wide as she looked at Wendy's soft face, surprise in her voice, "Really? You know how she loves to tease you, are you sure you are up to it?" A touch of concern tinged Irene's voice. Wendy's lips drew wide into a smile as the small girl nodded.

"I think it needs to be me. Not because it is Yeri but because I need to do it for myself."  Wendy bit her lip, eyes growing liquid as she spoke, "I always feel like everything is going to be pulled out from under me. Not to mention that I am wishy washy. I think I have to say it for it to be real." Irene could only stare at Wendy for a long moment, her heart aching at those words. She had listened to Wendy’s' fears often, consoling and comforting her when netizens had criticized her weight, had wiped away tears when Wendy had come home from the doctors with vocal nodules all those years ago.

"If you want to, then do it. Do you want me to be with you when you tell her?"

Wendy simply shook her head and gave Irene a squeeze, "I think that would probably be best. But I'll stick close to her today and to help me build up courage." The sudden pout on Irene's lips drew a smile to Wendy's lips. "Don't worry, I plan on spending a lot of time with my sweet girlfriend before we have to get up. I will fill your Wendy cup up so much you won't be upset when I'm hanging around Yeri today." 

Irene gave a mock sniff of disapproval and turned her head away with a harrumph. Laughing, Wendy dipped her head to nuzzle her nose through Irene's dark locks to find the gentle curve of the girls’ neck. Inhaling, she could feel Irene shudder softly as the soft tip of her nose grazed along Irene's skin. "If I promise to let you skip another step tonight, would that make up for it."

As Wendy began to press her lips against Irene's neck, kissing it softly, she heard her girlfriend whisper in a lusty voice, "Tonight... second base... yes..."

Authors Notes: This story is quite a bit late. I usually post chapters on Friday or Saturday but missed it last week. This is also a short chapter but it's a necessary bridge for upcoming ones. I also have a rough draft for a three part story about Wenrene and the past SM Halloween Party, so keep your eyes open for that when I release it!