Busy Fingers

LoveUP!

"We're headed to the next filming location so go ahead and relax.  It will only be a short drive," said their celebrity tour guide as the girls climbed back into the car leaving the warm sand and ocean breeze behind them. Once settled into their seats the van began to roll again, slowly pulling out of the parking area.

Wendy's eyes were glued to Irene, desperately wanting to talk more.  She had so much more to say but the constant presence of cameras, microphones and people made that impossible.  She felt herself sitting on edge, lost in the crazy stir of emotions the day had brought. A sudden thought sprung to her mind causing her to dig her phone out and begin to type, thumbs moving like a blur.

If we can't talk we can text

Irene's phone buzzed softly, Wendy smiling as the pretty girl looked in her direction, a slender brow quirked curiously.  Gently holding up her phone she waggled her brows at Irene.  With a silent, "Ahhhhhhh," Irene quickly slide her finger across the phones screen, watching it come to life with anticipation.  A little chat bubble with the picture of a hamster, her own personal avatar for Wendy, popped up for her to read.

  Unnie, since we can't talk freely can we text instead?

Irene's lips drew into a smile, her eyes glancing sidelong at her girlfriend whose face, full of anticipation, caused her to giggle internally.  She nodded surreptitiously and began to type a response.

Of course!

When are you going to talk to the sound engineer?

I am not sure.  When the opportunity presents itself?

I have money if we need to bribe him

What?  I doubt it will come to that!

I am just worried!  I don't want your reputation hurt if people found out.

How about your reputation?

I care more about yours

Yah, so selfless!  I care about yours too

You're so sweet, Unnie! 

You're going to make me blush! ... Seulgi is watching us

Isn't it a bit too late to worry about that now?

She looks like an ahjussi watching two kids playing lol

lol

What about Yeri? How are we going to hide it from her?

I think we have to tell Yeri and Joy at some point...

They are going to tease me endlessly

Of course they are.  I can't wait to watch!

Unnie!

hahahahahahahaha

Really, though, you are right. I don't think we can hide this forever, right?

Of course not because I want to kiss you whenever I want in our dorm

Unnie, now you're making me blush!

Call me Joo-hyun

Really?  Okay, Joo-hyun-shi

Joo-hyun-AH

Omo!  I can't!

In private I want you too. I require you to.

You make me flustered!

Wait till tonight...

You're terrible lol

It's because you're so sweet and pretty.  I want to gobble you up.

 Wait.. "wait till tonight"?

Wendy's face was beginning to glow red, her eyes locked onto the screen of her phone, breath turning shallow as she felt herself laboring for breath.  "Are you okay," Yeri asked, leaning forward, her face full of concern as she looked at Wendy. "You didn't get too much sun, did you, Unnie?"  

Yeri's voice snapped them both out of the private conversation, clearing their throats in unison and pointedly looking away from each other, not seeing the narrowing of the young girls’ eyes as she pursed her lips.

"I'm fine," said Wendy, voice cracking slightly.  "We're almost there, right?  I wonder exactly what they have in store for us next." She offered a forced smile for Yeri yet the younger girl look unconvinced.  Wendy could only pull out a cool wipe and begin to rub her neck trying to will herself to calm down. From the corner of her eye she could see Irene smiling with eyes that seemed to dance excitedly.  She felt herself suddenly worrying about just what Irene had in store for her tonight.

Authors Notes: For those of you who saw the chapter title and thought something naughty, get your mind out of the gutter! For now. *cough* I know that I am trying differnet perspectives and styles for many of these chapters so I hope that doesn't make the story feel even more disjointed than it already is. For those fo you reading, thank you and I hope you enjoy the story still!