Osculation Station

LoveUP!

Closing the door, Irene stood up straight, a soft laugh rolling out from . The narrowed eyes and scrutinizing gaze Yeri was casting her way had taken her by surprise. Turning, she caught sight of Wendy stepping out from the bathroom, loose pajamas hanging from the thin girls frame, hiding the soft figure beneath. 


“What’s so funny,” Wendy asked, a warm smiling tugging her lips upwards. Her hard hair was drawn back into a pony tail, dark eyes sparkling, bare face still pretty to Irene.


“I was looking to see if any staff were in the hallway but Yeri was standing outside her room.  Yah, the look she gave me! I think she knows something,” Irene said as she hitched a thumb over her shoulder pointing at the door.  She watched Wendy draw in a deep breath, square shoulders and nod.
“You’re right. How do you want to do it?”


Irene scrunched up her lips and strode across the room to grab Wendy’s hand, fingers intertwining before dragging her girlfriend towards the bed. “Let me think about it, okay? I do have to say, I’m upset thought.” An internal laugh filled her head as she watched Wendy’s eyes shoot wide open, the pretty girl suddenly worried.


“What?  Why!?” There was confusion in Wendy’s voice, the statement coming out of nowhere and taking her by surprise. Irene stepped in close, the gap between their slender bodies separated by a hairs breadth. 


“You changed in the bathroom instead of in here. Are you afraid of me looking at you now?” She felt Wendy suddenly begin to pull away and threw an arm around the girls’ waist, pulling her close as she raised her brows in question, trying to summon a stern expression to her face. 


Sputtering, Wendy struggled for a mere second before giving in, slumping and looking around, afraid to meet Irene’s gaze. “I just… don’t know how I should act.” Slowly, almost with reluctance, Wendy slipped her arms around Irene and lowered her head to rest a cheek on the older girls shoulder.


“The change from best friend to girlfriend was sudden, huh?” Irene could feel Wendy nod against her shoulder and could understand the sentiment.  “We’ll just have to talk about it.  In Bed.” With a loud, “HA” she flung herself sideways, taking Wendy with her.  Tumbling onto the bed, she heard Wendy laughing, the sound bringing a smile to her lips.


Tendrils of black hair were splayed out across Wendy’s face, covering the girls’ sharp features.  Reaching up, Irene tenderly and lovingly brushed those dark strands away to reveal her girlfriends’ eyes, shining and happy. She felt her breath catch in and simply stared at that smiling face, warmth spreading over her as that gaze lingered.


“You’re so pretty, Joo-hyun-ah,” Wendy whispered, voice filled with emotion.


Irene felt her heart leap, a wide smile splitting her face at the familiar way Wendy had addressed her, just as she had requested. Bringing a hand to gently cup Wendy’s cheek, she slowly brought her face closer to Wendy’s, their eyes falling shut in unison as their soft lips met. The warm press of lips sent thrills through Irene, a husky groan filling as she felt the girls lips begin to part and ply, the wet tip of a tongue pressing against the crease of her lips.


Parting them, she let Wendy’s tongue invade the warmth of , a shudder of delight running across her shoulders as those pink muscles twisted and danced together in a slow, languid kiss. After what felt like an eternity, they separated, breath short as they both gasped for air.


“Wow,” Irene whispered as her eyes fluttered open to catch sight of Wendy’s glistening lips and flushed cheeks. “I thought I would be the one to make a first move,” Irene said playfully. Wendy smiled contentedly and pulled herself in closer, slipping a leg between the girls, twining them together.


“I just couldn’t control myself,” Wendy admitted, eyes still closed, savoring the way their bodies seemed to melt together. “I really don’t what came over me.”


Snuggling in close, Irene gave a low chuckle as she tenderly began to run her fingers across the narrow back of her lover, gliding across the silken fabric of Wendy’s pajamas. “If you feel a need to take advantage of me tonight, by all means, do so.” The loud bark of a laugh from Wendy made her grin. She loved the way Wendy laughed just as much as she loved how Wendy made her laugh.


“Is it going too fast to kiss like that on our first day?”


Irene felt herself melt, Wendy declaring this their first day allowing the reality of their relationship to set in more than it already had. Angling her head, she used her nose to gently push Wendy’s chin upward before placing a trail of soft kisses down the curve of the girls neck, speaking between each soft kiss, “I think… we’re allowed… since we’ve… been so close… all these years…”


Sighing, Wendy’s head arched back to allow Irene access to her neck, eyes fluttering happily as she could only moan a response, “I like that.” Irene felt Wendy’s lithe fingers slip into her dark hail, caressing and brushing through her long locks as she continued to lather the girls neck in soft kisses. “We can fast forward a few steps, right?”


Irene laughed into Wendy’s neck, her hot breath bathing the pale girls skin, before nipping with her teeth, the action eliciting a soft yelp from her lover.  Teasingly, Irene ran her fingers down the length of Wendy’s back, fingers catching the hem of her shirt and beginning to tug it upwards as she asked, her voice carrying a mischievous tone, “Just how many steps?”


“Yah,” Wendy suddenly whispered harshly and swatted Irene’s shoulder.  With a laugh, she let her fingers drop the hem of Wendy’s shirt only to give the girls soft rump a swat of its own. “Kissing!  Just kissing!”


“Fiiiiiiine,’ Irene said with a playful huff. Drawing her head back to take in Wendy’s face again, she caught her lovers smile and eyes rolling dramatically. “You know I’ve never kissed anyone, right?” The sudden change of expression on Wendy’s face to one of absolute surprise let her know otherwise.

 “Really, you had no idea?”


Wendy shook her head, “No! But you’re so pretty. I mean, who wouldn’t want to kiss you, right? I figured someone would have managed to get a kiss from you by now!” The almost over exuberance of Wendy’s inflection and tone combined with the open wide look of surprise could only make Irene giggle.  


“No, nobody has. I had always turned down boys because I never felt anything. I guess we know why now, right?  What about you? Am I your first kiss?” As the question escaped Irene’s lips, she tensed, suddenly wondering if it was a question best left unasked. 


“I’m gay and have lived in the dorms since I was a teenager. I had nobody to kiss.” Wendy stated plainly. Irene felt herself let out pent up breath, unaware she had been holding it in. The thought that she was Wendy’s first kissed pleased her more than she had thought it would, the pure elation of it easily seen by the width of her grin and the happy dance of her eyes.


“Then I suggest,” Irene whispered as she attempted to make her voice as seductive as possible, “We turn off the lights and make up for our lost time.” There was a moment of pure stillness, neither of them moving as the realization of what she meant dawned on Wendy who suddenly scrambled out form her embrace and all but bounced across the room towards the light switch. With a bubbly laugh, Irene climbed under the covers to wait for her girlfriend.
 

Authors Notes: Spent almost all of my free time this week reading clinical studies for my Master's thesis. The joy of being a student! I didn't have as much time to invest in doing rewrites. I usually do a rough then follow up with four drafts as I go through and rework parts of the story. I only got a chance to do 1 draft of this weeks chapter so I apologize if I missed some editing. I hope you enjoy!