In n' Out of the Closet

LoveUP!

"You did great," Said Irene as she closed the bedroom door behind her, a smile splitting her face. Pausing, she looked around, the room empty. "Wendy-ah, where are you?"

"In the closet," came a muffled voice. They were getting changed to go out as a group and were free for the moment. No cameras or microphones to worry about. Grinning, Irene skipped across the room to the closet.

"You're physically in one right now. You just came out of one with Yeri, though." She laughed at herself, a soft groan, almost inaudible, coming from within the closet. Reaching out, Irene flung the door open. Her eyes flew wide at the sight of Wendy there, half with a white shirt hanging loose in her hands.

Wendy's eyes grew wide, unable to move for a moment before letting out a yelp and pulling the shirt tight against her torso to cover her chest. "I was changing when I heard you come in and jumped in the closet!" she blurted out. With her free hand she reached out to push Irene out of the closet.

Laughing, eyes taking in the soft expanse of Wendy's pale skin, Irene grabbed Wendy's arm and pulled to girl to her. With a cry of surprise, Wendy tumbled into Irene who wrapped her arms around the girl. They froze, hearts beating wildly in their ears as Irene look at the girls face.

She watched as Wendy's eyes looked down and away, still afraid to meet hers. "Wendy-ah, look at me," Irene whispered, her voice falling soft and sultry. She watched as her girlfriends head slowly tilted back, dark eyes rising to meet her own. She felt a jolt of electricity run through her as their gazes met. 

Her features softened as she pulled Wendy in tighter, hands moving to grasp at the bared flesh of the small girls back, fingertips finding purchase on that pale skin. Biting her lip, eyes flashing as her heart beat rose, lustful thoughts welling up in her mind. 

"All of a sudden you drive me crazy, Wendy-ah," she whispered.

"I'm not sorry," Wendy said, her eyes turning molten as she watched Irene's face turn into a mask of lust. Lips parting, heads tilting to the side, they kissed. Lips plying, tongues twisting together, tiny mewls of pleasure filling their throats. She felt Wendy's hands let go of that white shirt, tossing away modest so she could slip them around Irene, running them upwards along the girls narrow back.

A loud knock on the bedroom door shook them, causing them to jump apart with a soft gasp. Irene's eyes quickly darted, worried that someone would come through. Instead a muffled voice spoke loudly through the door, "Five minutes."

"Five minutes," Wendy said softly, her face falling into a deep out, eyes showing disappointment. Irene laughed, leaning in to place a quick, last kiss on the girls cheek as she fought to control her heart rate, she could each beat of her heart in her temples.

"Don't worry, Wendy-ah," Irene said as she slowly backed away, voice carrying a lilt of playfulness, "We'll go to bed early tonight and we'll have a lot of time to play." Grinning, she leaned forward, dark eyes dancing as she spoke in a teasing tone, "Second base." Wendy stuck her tongue out and threw her shirt at Irene.

They paused a moment, both in sudden shock as Wendy stood there bare chested, presented in all her glory for Irene. With a loud cry, Wendy grabbed the closet door and pulled it shut with a resounding thwack. From within Irene could hear fumbling and thumping, she knew Wendy must have been embarrassed. Shrugging her shoulders, she whistled softly to herself and turned around to head out of the room.

She was pleased with the outcome.

Authors Notes: A bit of a short chapter, I know. Just little tastes for the build-up! There are about 5 more chapters left before I wrap this up and move onto my next story. I have two potential stories but I only want to run with one at a time. So, I need your input. I have an outlne for a Yeri/Sae-ron story that would be a spin-off of LoveUP or I have a Wendy/Kim Se-jeong story that takes place in 2021. Let me know which one you want to read once this one wraps up!