Last Night In Thailand: Second Base

LoveUP!

 

Wendy stood at the bathroom door, one hand lingering over the light switch while the other held tightly to the door handle. Taking a deep breath, she swung the door open and flicked off the light before stepping into the bedroom. She came to a pause at the sight before her, candles flickering on the night stands, casting wavering shadows in the corners of the large room. The large window was partially open causing the blinds to gently wave back and forth, the low whistle of wind filling the room. 

Irene's pretty head was sticking out from beneath the blankets, hair pulled tight into a ponytail, alabaster skin glistening in the low light. Wendy felt her breath catch, that pretty face looking at her with love and excitement. She reached up and pinched her cheek, still unsure if these past few days were real or just an elaborate dream. All those years she had spent quietly longing for Irene, being so close but never being able to be open with her feelings. The pain and fear of being discovered hanging over her head. Yet here they were, girlfriends.

"Come here, Suengwan-ah," Irene said, voice sultry, eyes all but eating her up. Wendy felt goosebumps form along the base of her neck, she swallowed and made her way to the bed. As she drew close, Irene drew the sheets back for her with a smile. As soon as she settled onto the soft mattress, Irene drew the sheets over them and grabbed Wendy, pulling the girl close. She gasped as their bodies met, eyes falling shut with a flutter as she luxuriated in the sensation of Irene's soft form against her own.

"Did you want to talk first," Irene said as she slid a leg between Wendy's, a hand falling to rest a hot palm against the girls’ stomach, only the soft silk of pajamas separating them. Wendy slowly turned her head, eyes soft and liquid before giving her head a little shake. 

"I thought I would want to, but with you touching me... I can't think of anything else to say other than I want you." She pressed her head forward, eyes falling shut as she aimed to give Irene a kiss only to miss. Her lips found purchase on the tip of Irene's nose causing them both to blink and laugh in surprise.

"You're such a dork," Irene said with an amused voice before it turned tender, "but you're my dork. My loveable, wonderful dork." Wendy could only blush, eyes falling downcast and shy. With a chuckle, Irene brought her nose to nuzzle Wendy's pointed chin before running it along the girls jaw, inhaling the soft scent of perfume she wore. "Mmmmmmm, you smell good." Before Wendy could reply, Irene's lips found her neck in a hot, wet kiss.

"Hnnnnnnng," was all that could escape Wendy's lips as her head rolled back, her body going lax as she felt an electric rush pulse through her. She laid there as Irene trailed those kisses along the curve of her neck, the girls’ soft, slender hand tugging the hem of Wendy's shirt upwards to expose the pale flesh of her stomach. She stiffened for a mere moment before giving in.

She gasped as Irene's hand pressed, flingers splayed wide, across her stomach, grasping at her hot flesh. Reaching up, she slid her fingers into her girlfriends’ hair, those dark locks, fingertips playing against Irene’s scalp as she luxuriated in the attentions being given. Her entire body had grown molten hot, she felt herself growing damp with desire. For what felt like an eternity, Irene would nibble and kiss at her neck and jaw, fingers teasing against her stomach, inching upwards ever so slowly.

Finally Wendy growled, "Kiss me, Joo-hyun-ah..." and reached down to grasp her girlfriends hand, pushing it further upwards until those hot fingers found the underswell of her s.

Irene laughed as she drew her head back, eyes sparkling as she regarded Wendy's face, eyes clamped shut tight, glowing with desire in the low light of the room. "Yah, you were worried earlier and now..." Before she could finish, Wendy's eyes fluttered open, dark and lustful. Irene could only pause and look at the beautiful face now contorted in passion. Wendy suddenly lurched, kissing Irene passionately, lips parting as her tongue sought to pierce into the girls hot mouth.

Now it was Irene's time to succumb and submit. With a groan her eyes closed, lost in the heat of that kiss, her hands crawling further upwards as she thought quietly to herself, "Finally... second base..."

 

Authors Notes: Only two more chapters left! Feels wierd to wrap this story up but more is to come. I have the complete storyline for the SaeRi story done. 

I am also watching LevelUp Season 2 and taking notes for the next installment! I plan on that one being fluff like this one because I love fluff.

I also have something for Wendy/Sejeong shippers that will be coming out soon. It will be mature and less fluff so consider yourself warned!