Bonus#3 - 3/4 [The Preparation]

Creature of the Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

note: i decided to make it into 4 parts for this bonus. turns out i've outdumbed myself and made a wrong calculation. expect the part 4 tomorrow as it was already done. for now, i hope you would forgive my dumb- and enjoy this chapter m(_ _)m -- blue

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

last chapter: “I don’t care if you’re a librarian, as my friend, you will help me with the preparation whether you like it or not. I’ll ask someone else to fill in your spot for a while. Oh, this is going to be fun.” I finished off with a smirk, laughing when I see Namjoon gulping. But in the end, we spend the whole evening together as we planned on what to do for Jimin’s surprise.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The preparation for the party was absolutely crazy to say the least. By the time I found out about his birth date we were already a week behind, and I didn’t want it to get anymore later if we can help it.

 

So, that evening, I asked Namjoon to gather enough people the next day, to held an emergency meeting for this celebration. And to top it off, we all had to made it as discreet as possible, which was a tough thing to do, considering it’s Jimin we’re talking about, the Royal Majesty with hyper-senses. But, Namjoon being the wise one, has quite the strategy on his sleeves.

 

He actually knows almost every important people in this kingdom, like Yoongi for example, whom I met later on the next day, he was actually Jimin’s advisor. Then Yoongi introduces me to his colleagues at work, Jin and Hoseok, who introduces me to Taehyung, the second in command. We all seated together in one of the office’s room, discussing on how would be the best planning for this special event.

 

It actually baffles me on why I haven’t met any of them, and when I voice it out to them, they all laugh it off, muttering something about Jimin being a possessive unreasonable bastard. My eyes went wide for a second seeing them talking about him like that, but then Namjoon told me that they were all a close friend despite the title. In fact, Taehyung was actually Jimin’s childhood friend. That’s why his respond when I announce the plan was the best one of all.

 

And inside, as I’m happily chatting and discussing about his party, I’m very delighted and grateful that Jimin got himself surrounded with great people for support as I can see they care very much for his well-being.

 

First thing first we choose the right venue for the celebration to be held, which were without a doubt would be the palace’s ballroom. Then we all talk about who to be invited to the party, well mostly the advisors, because to be honest, I didn’t know anyone in this kingdom, aside from a few staffs and Jimin’s friends whom I just met today.

 

Wrapping up the discussion, we all had our job assigned to each and every one of us, and immediately started to work, wasting not even a second left.

 

Yoongi and his fellow advisors came with a plan to keep Jimin busy during the day by asking him to attend to their daily meetings, which he rarely joins, because the matters brought to that meetings were usually too trivial and are filled with selfish and greedy people, except for his friends of course.

 

But the fellow advisors managed to do it, guilt-tripping him, saying that he has left a lot more than they can handle during his disappearance to the human world. Taehyung and Hoseok even go as far as to fake crying, and Jimin being the softie, immediately fell to the trap.

 

So, during the day while Jimin was kept busy, me and Namjoon along with almost half of the staffs were running all over the place for the needed arrangements.

 

And when the sun was set, while I was distracting Jimin in our room, Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Hoseok, takes charge in making the arrangements the best they can along with contacting some people to spread the news.

 

I was actually worried at first and said to them to not push themselves and the staffs as well, but they just brushed it off. Saying that as pure-blooded vampires, they didn’t actually need rest, and while they send the staff to rest, they can continue with arranging the ballroom.

 

This goes on for the next 2 days after we held our meetings. 2 whole non-stop tiresome days. On the second night, I almost got caught by Jimin’s hyper sense, because he noticed me dozing off that night. Thankfully I have tried to block people away from my thoughts so freely and decided to just dismiss it. Covering it with how I’m still too sensitive with the changes in my body and all, which wasn’t entirely a lie.

 

We laid cuddled up next to each other that night, Jimin whispering sweet nothings to me, his hand caressing my hair while I rest my head on his chest. Soon the exhaustion caught up with me and I was out like a light.

 

 

 

 

“No, no, no, Namjoon not that way!” I winced when it seems that I was too late to remind him about the dropped chair and a crash was heard throughout the ballroom with some deep yelp.

 

We were all now on the last stages of the celebration party for Jimin’s birthday, and for the last 3 days, Namjoon has proven me more and more of how much of a clutz he was. At first, I was concerned, but as this projected more and more, I can only say I was passed the worried stage.

 

Just earlier, he just tripped on a chair, carrying the rest of the flowers needed for each table, while hopping like a 5-year-old boy. I can only chuckles looking at him trying to gain his composure back. “You’re cleaning that, “I said, as I walk past him, only to receive a groan as a respond.

 

Yoongi and the others are currently doing a pretty good job distracting Jimin with the so called ‘meetings’, he was so busy th

Please log in to read the full chapter