#JiKook [Bonus #1]

Creature of the Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

[Not Edited]

 

 

“Jimin, I swear to whatever’s holy that if you don’t let go of me right now, I’ll give you a reason to sleep on the couch.” I warned him for more the umpteenth times since we stepped out of my room.

 

Jimin actually has been staying in my house for a couple of days now after we return back from his castle. My mom and dad let him sleep in the guest room, but of course Jimin would always sneak up at night to my room and leave before my mom checks every morning.

 

Not that I’m complaining of course.

 

My parents was just very old school and they didn’t want us to be sleeping together until we’re married, a thought which I rolled my eyes in.

 

It was all fun last night even until this morning when I decided that I want to visit Jungkook since I haven’t meet the bastard properly. The first time we met was filled with me begging for his forgiveness and him sulking throughout the conversation because of me leaving unannounced.

 

Jimin wasn’t able to meet him before because of some vampire duty and stuff, and I was actually quite thankful for it, because Jungkook sulking is not what a stranger wants to meet and vice versa.

 

Especially when that stranger is Park Jimin.

 

Especially when that Park Jimin is in the state he’s in right now.

 

Jealous. Possessive. Annoying. Nope.

 

Now however, since Jungkook’s mood is better and with everything’s falling into place (excluding Jimin), I want the two most important people in my life to meet and I expect them to be on good terms with each other, because I can’t loose one of them. It’ll kill me.

 

“But, Haerin, I don’t want to meet him.”

 

I rolled my eyes as I hear Jimin whined with a tone of a toddler, tightening his grip on my waist and his head deep in the crook of my neck.

 

I struggle to push him and when I finally did, I cup his face with my hands and look him dead in the eye.

 

“Park freaking Jimin I want you to behave and I want you to behave now.”

 

“But-“

 

“Nope. No buts. Jungkook is my friend Jimin, I felt nothing towards him now for I have you. I love you, Jimin, and not him.” I explained softly as I his cheeks, trying to make him understand by looking into my eyes.

 

“You have nothing to worry about, okay?” I give him a soft peck and felt him sigh.

 

“Okay.” He whispered as his lips still on mine.

 

Satisfied, I was about to pull away when Jimin decided to chase my lips and claimed it back. Kissing me passionately as he pour his love for me. And I can’t help but to smile as he pulls back. Jimin who notices this, creased his brows.

 

“What?”

 

My smile turned into a grin, before I pinched his cheek. “You’re cute when you’re jealous.”

 

He scoffs before a scowl made it to his face. “I am not cute.” He muttered under his breath. Letting me go, he keeps one of his hands on my waist.

 

With another heavy sigh, Jimin kisses my forehead before saying, “Let’s get this over with. The sooner, the better.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wait here until I told you to come out, okay?”

 

I point to Jimin behind the door as we’re both standing in front of the Jeon’s household. He only rolled his eyes before pouting and nodding. I kissed his cheek with a smile to settle him before calling the owner of the house.

 

“Jungkook?”

 

I knock three times as I shouted the imbecile’s name.

 

“Jeon Jungkook! Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook Jung-“

 

“Okay! Okay I’m coming! Geez.”

 

Jungkook’s answer behind the door got me smirking. And not long after, the door swings open showing Jungkook with an irritated face, much to my satisfaction. 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter