Epilogue

Creature of the Dark
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Okay, now say ‘cheese’!”

 

Jungkook said behind the camera and suddenly, without warning, Jimin pulls me to face him and kissed me deeply. I widened my eyes as I heard the shutter noise gone off.

 

A roaring of claps were heard and I even hear a few people saying ‘Get at it’ at us, causing the heat to risen to my cheeks. I tried to push him on his chest, but the idiot won’t budge an inch, and instead pulls me impossibly closer.

 

Jimin, stop this now! We’re in front of a crowd and might I say, my parents!

 

I said in my thoughts, knowing perfectly well that Jimin can hear me.

 

Why should we, sweetheart? You’re mine and I’m allowed to claim your lips whenever and wherever I wanted, other people be damned.

 

Jimin retort in my mind as he deepened the kiss, causing me to let out a small quiet moan.

 

And it’s not like your parents never know of our secret rendezvous.

 

At the mention of that, my cheeks blushed even more. Just as I was about to say something to him again, he pulled back, with a mischievous glint on his eyes and a smirk on his lips.

 

I gave him a clear glare; showing my disapproval to his embarrassing stunt and the stupid idiot has the audacity to wink at me before swiftly pulled me by the waist so we stand side by side.

 

There shall be retribution, Park Jimin. You better watch it.

 

Sure thing, babe. Can’t wait.

 

Was all he said, making me more scowl mentally at him, as much as you can scowl mentally that is.

 

Deciding to push the matter aside, I look at the crowd and gave them an apologetic smile and saying a couple of thank you’ to those who congratulate me. Hearing my name being called, I turn towards the place where my parents, and surprisingly, Jungkook and Sena stood.

 

With a big smile, I make my way towards them as I think back about the moments before all of this happened.

 

So after a couple of weeks in Jimin’s kingdom, he taught me everything I need to know on how to adjust to my new found ability as a vampire, as well as the importance to suppress the thirst in a place full of humans, like now.

 

I actually haven’t learned much at that time, considering the short time given as I have to go back to my house the sooner I get the hang of changing my eye color as well as controlling my thirst.

 

I decided it was best not to overwhelm my parents and Jungkook about the existence of vampire, because I just know that they won’t take it lightly. And for that decision, I actually have to choose, whether to eventually tell them, or move out with Jimin at a later time. If I didn’t tell them about me, they will surely notice about the fact that Jimin and I didn’t age at all.

 

It caused me a great dilemma at that time. In one side I don’t want to tell them because somehow I know they’ll lost it, and on the other hand, I don’t want to live away from them, considering how I’m their only child, and thinking that, of course, in the future when I have my own family, I actually want my children to know who their grandparents is and vice versa.

 

I talked to Jimin about my dilemma, and Jimin being the lovely man he is, never failed to give me comfort.

 

“It’s okay, you still have time. You don’t have to make that decision now. If ever in the future you need my help, I’ll be there. When the time come, I’ll be right with you.”

 

Was what he said as he keeps me in his embrace, kissing my forehead gently for reassurance. And I agreed to it, thinking that I still have a number of years before I have to make my decision. And when that time comes, I know Jimin will back me up.

 

The day I returned back to my house, I’m so glad it went well. My parents both greet me just as usual they would welcome me back after a long holiday away. I guess whatever Jimin did work well.

 

But I will never forget the surprised look my parents gave Jimin the moment they notice the said man beside me. They were shocked of course, since I never tell them anything about a man of interest, neither have they saw me meeting anyone beside Jungkook. But with a bit of lies and twist, they finally agreed of my relationship with Jimin.

 

Not that it mattered anyway; we were already bonded in a way that can never be separated.

 

To them, Jimin is a 24 years old businessman, who inherited the said business from his parents who passed away recently. And that he met me when I was on the vacation with my aunt in the city, and the story goes on from there.

 

It was quite a funny sight actually, seeing how Jimin, a vampire, the king of the whole species, sitting in front of my parents, inside the simple structure of a house. He even fidgets when my father starts asking him questions about how far our relationship will go, and any other questions a protective dad would ask a man taking their only daughter.

 

Humor aside, I’m glad that everything went well, and with a bit of an adjustment and time, my parents now accepted Jimin as a part of their own family. I won’t blame them though, Jimin can be really charming and likeable when he wants to, considering the short time it took me to fall for him.

 

Now, you might have been wondering how the introduction between him and Jungkook goes

Please log in to read the full chapter