A Lost Brother

The Geek and The Prince

"Hye Min-ah!"

you turn around..

He gets closer to you and,

kiss your cheek..

"Ki.. Ki Bum?"

your face blushed..

'Am i in love with this nerdy guy?'


"S.. Sorry. Uhm.. I don't know why i kissed your cheek. B.. Bye!" he ran away leaving you alone. Your face is still blushed. You touch your cheek and smile a little and then you get inside your house.

"Hye Min-ah.."

you don't answer it.

"Ya, Hye Min-ah!"

still don't answer it.

"YA! HYE MIN!"

"Y.. yes?"

"Ya! Why are you touching your cheek and smiling like a freak?" Yoochun asked.

"N.. Nothing" you pass by Yoochun and he grabs your hand.

"Did someone kissed your cheek?" he asks. Your face blushed again and Yoochun's eyes open wide.

"Oh, no he didn't" he says.

"It's.. It's not Minho!" you said. "It's someone else!"

"Someone else? Who is he? Imma break his leg now. Dare he kissed my sister"

"O.. Oppa.. Please.. I don't know if i love him or not, but he's so handsome. Please understand my feelings" you said. Yoochun sigh and nod his head.

"Alright. But please don't do anything more than this. Promise me?"

You nod your head,

"Promise!"

and then you walk upstairs to your room. Daydreaming about Key..


It's been 3 days after Key kissed your cheek. Now you really don't want to come to Yonsei University. You realized that you like Key now.

It's Wednesday morning and you're ready to go to school. You put on your shoes and stand up.

"You're going to school now?" asks Yoochun.

"Yep. And, oppa. Why are you using a nice clothes? Where do you want to go?"

He smiles.

"I want to meet a special person for me.. Maybe i'll come home at 2 PM today." he answers.

"Special person?" you asks. "Is it a girl?"

He laugh and shake his head.

"No, it's a guy."

"Eeew. Oppa are you gay?" you laugh and he slap your cheek slowly.

"Ya, of course not. It's just a special person for me. Don't mess with me young girl. Ha ha ha.. I'm going now. Bye"

he opens the door and leave you.


Your school is done for today~! You walk home and you pass by Yonsei University. Your heart beats so fast..

But you can't find Key. All you see is Minho sitting in front of the building.

"Uhmm.. Minho.." you said. He looks at you and stand up.

"Hy.. Hye Min, hey! What's wrong?" he asks.

"Uhmm.. Do you see Key around?"

"No.. Haven't seen him yet. But i saw him going somewhere else when the college is done. Maybe a cafe around here." he says.

"Ok, then.. Thanks Minho" you turn around and walk away.

You search for Key around there. But you haven't seen him yet.

And then you pass by a cafe and you see Key inside with someone else. You smile and walk inside the cafe.

When you're about to call him, you see a guy sitting in front of him. You peek a little and your eyes open wide. You walk towards the table and you started to surprised.

"Hy.. Hye Min?" Key is surprised.

But you're the one who's more surprised.

"O.. Oppa?"

Yes, Yoochun is sitting in front of Key.

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" ask you to Yoochun.

"Hye Min, you know him?" Key asks you.

"Ki Bum, don't tell me he's your.."

Yoochun is confused. And your heart beats so fast.

"Hye Min, i.. I found my lost brother.. He is my older brother"

 

 

 

WHAAAATTT ?