The Beginning

The Geek and The Prince

"I know since the first time we were together, this thing will happen."


The morning sun makes everybody tired, except you. You're in front of Yonsei University. You brought your camera with you and taking pictures of one tall boy playing basketball. You're not Yonsei University's student, but you're in love with one of the student in that university. You didn't even know his name, but he has caught your eyes since 2 months ago.

You're from Ewha Women's University where boys are not allowed. 2 months ago, your University makes an open house, and he comes to your university. You saw him walking alone and he caught your eyes. He smiles gently to you and continue walking. Since that time, you're in love with him.

"Ya! What are you doing?"

Someone is yelling at you and when you turn around, a tall flawless nerdy boy is standing there.

"Who are you?" ask you to him.

"Aish.. I'm the one who should be asking! Who are you and what are you doing here? You're not one of Yonsei University's student, right? What are you doing with your camera?" ask him. Your face blushed and you look at the boy who's playing the basketball.

"Yaaa.. You like him? He is the most popular boy in this university" says the boy.

"R.. Really? Omo.."

"By the way, can i know your name?" ask him.

"I'm Park Hye Min, and you?" he smiles and answered,

"Kim Ki Bum, nice to know you Hye Min" he holds your hand and shake your hand.


"So, what's his name?" ask you to Key.

"He's Choi Minho, he is the school's owner's only son." answers Key. Your eyes open wide.

"What? School's owner's son? Are you kidding me?"

"I'm not! So many girls like him. But he never say yes if there's a girl confess her attraction. That's why everybody call him Killer Prince"

So many girls like him but he never say yes to a girl who confess her attraction? I'm so dead!

"Do you want to get to know with Minho?" ask Key to you. "

"I want to, but i'm afraid he won't like me and avoid me" says you. He laugh.

"He'll never do that, come on! I'll take you to him!" he grabs your hand and lead you inside the basketball field. And bring you in front of Minho. Your face gone red.

"Minho-ya. She's Park Hye Min, my friend. Hye Min, this is Minho, my friend"

Minho smiles and throw the basketball to you. You catch it.

"Nice to know you Hye Min, I'm Minho. But, Kim Bum, why did you bring her to me?" ask him to Key. Key glares at you and smile.

"She's attracted to you." says Key and laugh.

WHAT! KIM BUM! YOU'RE NUTS!

"N.. No! Ki Bum is joking. Ha ha ha.. I saw you 2 months ago at my University. That's all" says you to Minho, he smiles.

"Ok, then. Jokes or not, i don't care. Can you pass the ball to me again? Or can you play with me?" ask him. Your face blushed.

"Well, ok let's play. Ki Bum, do you want to play?" ask you to Key.

"No, i'll watch. Hwaiting Hye Min! Minho will beat you!" yelled Key when you and Minho walk away and towards the ring. You and Minho played the basketball together. It's so fun, sometimes he touches your hand.

"MINHO-YA!"

You heard a girl voice. Minho looks at her and smile, and then he waves his hand.

"Wait, i'll be back."

he runs towards the girl. You turn around and look at the girl. Key walks towards you and whispers.

"Ya, there's a rumour that, that girl is her fiance"

 

 

 

 

 

OMOOOO ~ Fiance ?