Fiance?

The Geek and The Prince

"FIANCE YOU SAID?" yelled you to Key's ear. He close his ear using his hand.

"Ya! Are you nuts? You want me to be deaf?" he scolds you and you're like. 'blah blah blah keep talking nerdy boy'

"Are you done? 'coz i need to make sure if she's Minho's fiance or not?" ask you to Key. He stopped talking.

"Y.. Yes, just go."

You walk towards Minho and 'that girl'. You can see Minho's happy face with that girl.

"Excuse me? Minho, i need to go home" says you to him.

"Oh yeah, sure. Uhm.. Oh! Suzy, she is my new friend, Hye Min. Hye Min, this is my friend, Suzy" says Minho. 'friend huh?' ask you inside your heart.

"Hey, Hye Min? Nice name. I'm Minho's childhood friend" says Suzy.

"Childhood friend? Oh, yeah. Hey you have a nice name too" answers you. Suzy smiles at you.

"Ok then, i need to go. Bye Minho, Bye Suzy. And.. YO! NERDY KI BUM! I'M GOING HOME! SEE YA!" yelled you to Key.

"YA! DARE YOU! DON'T CALL ME NERDY YOU STALKER GIRL!"

you mock him and he's mad. And then you laugh and walk away.


You're relieved that Suzy is just Minho's childhood friend. But then you remember that rich man always give their son or daughter to have a mate from other rich family. Here comes tons of question inside your heart. Your only hope is, Suzy's family is not rich.

You're walking down the street. You passed by a big house and stand in front of it.

"Wow, such a big house." says you. Suddenly, there's a car stopped behind you. When you turn around you can see a big tall man stands behind you. You think that he's going to kill you as soon as possible.

"Excuse me, we want to get inside" says the man. You go back 5 step and the car get inside the house. You're still standing there and a beautiful girl get down from the car and turn around.

"Hye Min?" says the girl . Your eyes open wide when you see Suzy standing there. What! She's from a rich family. Ok, she must be Minho's fiance. Dang!

"S.. Suzy?"

"Yeah! Hey, why don't you come inside my house. Let's have a nice chat together?" ask her to you. You nod your head and walk inside the house.

The house is.. DAMN AWESOME! Her room is 10 times better than yours. You can see so many piano competition trophy.

"You played piano?" you ask.

"Ah, yeah.. Before my parents went to Hawaii." answers her. HAWAII? Nuts! What a heavenly happy family she had.

You and Suzy sit down on Suzy's bedroom's sofa.

"So, i want to ask you Suzy" says you to her.

"What is it?"

"What is your relationship with Minho?"

"What?" ask her. "Me and Minho?" you nod your head.

"He is my childhood friend." answers her.

"You like him, right?" ask you again. Her face blushed. Ok, this is bad.

"Well, he's so nice but i think he considers me as a little sister." says her. Little sister?

"How old are you?" ask you.

"17"

'WHAT! 17! SHE IS YOUNGER THAN ME!' says you in your heart.

"Oh my! I'm 18! I'm older than you 1 year!"

"Really? That's great! I'll call you eonni" says her. WTF don't 'eonni' me!

"Ha ha ha.. Ah well, i think i gotta go now." you stands up and she smiles.

"Ok now, go over there and you'll find exit door. Bye eonni! See you later" she waves at you and you wave back.


It's 1 PM and you are in front of Minho and Key's University. You are holding your camera and taking pictures of Minho playing backetball (again).

"Ya, stalker girl!"

You turn around and you find Key standing in front of you. He is holding 3 books. Like a nerd boy.

"Ya, nerd boy. Don't call me stalker girl" says you.

"Don't stalk Minho again. He needs some peaceful time alone without you"

"Yaa, i'm only taking pictures of him, not stalking him!" says you, your voice is getting louder.

"YA! Taking pictures of someone without the person's notice is a stalker's job!" Key yelled.

"YA! NERDY BOY! JUST READ YOUR BOOKS AND SHUT UP!" yelled you again, louder than Key's.

"H.. Hello? What's the matter here?"

suddenly, Minho appears in front of you and Key.

"M.. Minho. I'm sorry! I just.."

"Ya, Minho, becareful, this girl is sick." says Key.

"Sick?" ask him. "What kind of sick?"

"LOVE SICK WITH YOU!" yelled Key to Minho's face.

 

 

 

Ckckck.. Key, you are nuts!