A New House

The Geek and The Prince

"Oh, no, oppa don't cry" you wipe his tears and he smiles.

"Hye Min.. You should come with me."


"Wait, what?" you push Yoochun slowly and he nods his head.

"Yeah, i can't leave you alone here. Mom and Dad won't come home soon. So, i'll tell them that i found my parents and i'll bring you" he says.

"But, wait.. Minho is my boyfriend, we can't live in the same house!"

Yoochun sighs.

"There's only one question Hye Min. Do you want to live with me, or not?" he stares at you deeply.

You close your eyes and nod your head.

"Ok. I'll live with you and Ki Bum. And.. Minho too.."

He smiles and pat your head.

"Let's pack your bags and let's go"


You and Yoochun are now in front of Key and Minho's house. The house is soooo big. Your mouth is open wide just like your eyes.

"Www.. What the? Your father is a king?"

Yoochun laugh,

"Yaa.. He's just a business man. And a blessed business man" he says.

"A BLESSED BUSINESS MAN? NO WORRIES YOUR HOUSE IS SO BIG, OPPA!" you almost yelled at him. He smiles.

"Although we had money, he didn't gave me any affection. He is so busy"

You stares at him and he smiles.

"Ya, oppa"

you pat his head.

"Don't be sad. I'm always here for you. You're the best brother for me" and then you smile. He laugh and nod his head.

"Thanks Hye Min. Ok then, let's go inside" he pulls your hand and get in the house.

What the.. The living room is.. You're speechless.

"Ya! Oppa! What is this! A five star hotel?" you ask Yoochun and he laugh.

"Ya, this is my house. It hasn't change that much." he sigh.

But that house is so quite. You look around and you find nobody.

"Where is everyone?" you ask Yoochun.

"Dad is very busy. He works from 5 AM to 10 PM." he brings you to his bedroom.

"This is my bed room. Well, i wonder why my dad hasn't moved all of my furniture although he knows that someone adopted me." he his bed slowly. His eyes are teary but he didn't cry at all.

"Uhmm.. Oppa, where should i put my bags and.. Where is my bedroom?" you ask.

"Ah, yeah. Uhm.. Which room do you like? Upstairs or downstairs?"

"What? So, there's so many empty room?" you ask.

"Uuhh, yeah. Rarely used actually. You can sleep there. So, upstairs?" he asks. You nod your head.

He brings you to the room that rarely used. Actually you're afraid sleeping in a rarely used room. You're afraid of ghost.

He opens the door and the room is, well, it's a simple room. Not like a five star hotel room. But it's enough for you. And it's better than your old room.

"Oppa, i'm afraid." you said.

"Why? Afraid of sleeping alone or?"

"Yeah.. Ghost" you lower down your face and Yoochun laugh a little. And then he your hair slowly.

"Ya, Hye Min-ah. There's no ghost in this room. Try to sleep early today, ok?" and then he smiles. You nod your head and smile at him. And then when you and Yoochun get out from the room, Key is standing in front of you.

"Hyung.." he looks at Yoochun. And then Yoochun smiles at him.

"I'm home."

Key smiles and nod his head.

"Welcome home" and then Key looks at you.

"Welcome to your new home, Hye Min. You're my sister now" and then he smiles. A forced smile. A different smile.

"Yeah." and then Yoochun holds your hand.

"Ah, yeah, Hye Min. Ki Bum's bedroom is besides your room. So if there's something strange in your room, just knock Ki Bum's room, ok?"

'What? Besides my room?' you want to yell but you can't do it. Key looks at you and nod his head.

And then, Minho appears.

"Hye Min!" he walk faster towards you.

"You're here! Where's your bedroom?" he asks. And then you point at your room.

"Besides Ki Bum's room?" he looks at Key and Key turn around his head.

"Well, ok then. My room is downstairs. If there's something wrong, just come to my room, ok?" he smiles and you nod your head. But then, Key yelled at Minho..

"Ya, Ki Joon hyung said that if there's something wrong, she should knock my door, not yours!"

 

 

 

OMO Key are you serious?

By the way, let's enjoy Minho the Salamander Guru ~