"You Should Come With Me"

The Geek and The Prince

From : Ki Bum

Message :

Hyung, appa wants you to go back to our family..

Can you?

I miss you hyung..


"Ya, Hye Min. Read it for me!" he yelled.

"N.. No, it's from mommy. It says that she'll be back as soon as possible" you answers.

"Oh, ok."

Delete this message ?

   Yes                No

You press yes..

This message is deleted

                  Ok


You wake up in the morning and go downstairs. It's Thursday and it's evening. You're now in front of Yonsei University and you're now with Minho. Your face looks pale and tired.

"Hye Min, are you ok?" Minho asked. You smile and nod your head.

"But your face looks so pale." he touches your cheek and you avoid it.

"W.. What happen?" he asks again.

"No.. Nothing." you turn your head and you see Key is looking at you and Minho.

"Ya! Ki Bum! Here!" Minho waves at Key and he waves back. His face is also pale..

You're like 'oh no, don't come near me please'

He walks towards you and stop in front of you. He looks at you but you don't want to make an eye contact with him.

"Ki Bum, good news. She's my girlfriend now. Ha ha ha.." he embraces you and you smile forcely. Key's eyes wide open. He looks at you deeply..

Your heart beats so fast, don't know why.

"Ya, where's the congratulations for us?" Minho pinch his stomach softly and he smiles.

"Ya, stalker girl. Congratulations.. The prince is all yours" he smiles and you nod your head.

He turns around and leave you with Minho. Your heart is painful. You close your eyes and tries to hold it even you want to cry.


You're back and you're now at your home. You see Yoochun is holding his phone and he types something. Like he's replying someone's message.

"Oppa, what are you doing?" you ask. He closes his phone and put it on the table.

"Uhmm.. Nothing. It's Jaejoong and he wants me to join his party. But i don't want to. Ha ha ha.. Do you want something? I'll cook for you." he stadns up and go to the kitchen.

He cooks for your lunch while you take his phone and read the message.

Your eyes wide open and your eyes are teary. You gasps.

 

From : Ki Bum

Message :

Hyung, why is it that Hye Min is Minho's girlfriend now?

Hyung, i love your sister. What should i do?


Key's POV

You're going out from Yonsei University's building and you see Hye Min and Minho together. Minho tires to touch Hye Min's cheek but she refuses it. And then she turns around and caught your eyes.

"Ya! Ki Bum! Here!" Minho waves his hand to you so you wave back. You can see Hye Min's face. She refuses you to come but you want to get closer to see what's new about them.

You walk towards them and stop in front of Hye Min. She's trying not to make an eye contact with you.

"Ki Bum, good news. She's my girlfriend now. Ha ha ha.." Minho embraces Hye Min and she smiles forcely. Your eyes wide open.

'What? Your girlfriend?' you can't say that because if you do, Minho will ask what's wrong and you have to answer 'i love her' so you shut your mouth and looks at Hye Min deeply.

"Ya, where's the congratulations for us?" Minho pinch your stomach softly and you smile.

"Ya, stalker girl. Congratulations.. The prince is all yours" you smile and she nods her head.

You're looking at her deeply. Your heart hurts so bad that you can't even say any word. You turn around and leave them behind.

You take your phone and write a message to Ki Joon hyung.

To : Ki Joon hyung

Message :

Hyung, why is it that Hye Min is Minho's girlfriend now?

Hyung, i love your sister. What should i do?

and then after 5 minutes waiting, Ki Joon hyung answers..

From : Ki Joon hyung

Message :

Ki Bum, his forst love is Minho. Not you.

I won't let you be her boyfriend. It'll destroy her life.

You've destroyed it now. Please, get out of her life.

She loves you..

You stopped and gasps.

"She.. loves me too?"

You turn around to look at Hye Min. But she's with Minho and she doesn't even look at you.

"Hye Min-ah, why don't you tell me before?" you say it but you don't say it loudly.

A tear start flowing from your eyes.

"Hye Min, i love you"


Your POV

You put down Yoochun's phone and walk towards the kitchen.

"Oppa, why don't you tell me that Ki Bum loves me?"

He turns around and you find yourself crying. He walk towards you and hug you.

"Hye Min-ah, why did you open the message?" he asks.

"Oppa, i've deleted a message from Ki Bum. He said that your father wants you to go back and live with them like you used to. But i don't want you to leave me alone so i deleted it"

He releases you.

"What? He said that?" Yoochun's face is confused. You nod your head and lower down your head. He sigh..

"Oppa, if you want to go, just go. I'm sorry for making such a trouble like this. You should go. I know you miss your family. Altough you hate your father but he's your father and you love him"

You wipe your tears and smile, with tears start flowing again.

"Oppa, thanks for being my brother. I'm not a kid anymore." you smile and tears flowing from yoochun's eye.

"Oh, no, oppa don't cry" you wipe his tears and he smiles.

"Hye Min.. You should come with me."

 

 

 

Yoochun wants Hye Min to come and live with him and Key!

(P.S: thanks for LoveYouGee for the advice ^^ I really apriciate it :))