Heartbreak

The Geek and The Prince

It's 10 AM in the morning and it's Sunday. You walk downstairs and you see Yoochun is eating the breakfast.

"Morning oppa" says you and sit beside him.

"Morning Hye Min. Here, take some" he gives you one bread from his plate.

"Where's mom and dad?"

"They are going on a trip to Jeju without telling us first. They left a note in the table and i found it when i woke up. What a surprisingly weird parents we got now huh, Hye Min? Ha ha ha.." he said. You keep chewing the bread and just nod your head.

"Not going out today, Hye Min?" ask Yoochun to you.

"No, nobody asks me out today. I bet today is going to be a boring day"

"Let's go out with me today then. I'm bored too" he said.

"Really? You're joking right?"

"Ya, what kind of brother am i if i never go out with my own sister. Ha ha ha.. Go take a bath and let's go out somewhere with me, ok?"

"Ok!" you run to your bathroom and take a bath. And then you put on a comfortable clothes and go downstairs.

Yoochun is putting on his shoes.

"Oppa, i'm done!"

He turns around and looks at you. He smiles.

"Great, let's go"

You walk beside him and both of you went to a park near your house.
Suddenly, there's Yoochun's friend there.

"Ya! Yoochun!"

Yoochun turns around,

"Ah! Jaejoong-ah!" Yoochun answers.

That's Kim Jaejoong, Yoochun's best friend. Jaejoong walk towards you and Yoochun.

"This is your sister?" he asks. Yoochun nods his head.

"Hye Min, this is Jaejoong. Jaejoong, this is Hye Min"

You shake Jaejoong's hand.

"She's pretty" says Jaejoong.

"Ya, dare you to touch my sister, i'll kill you. Ha ha ha" the three of you are laughing.

"But, Yoochun-ah"

"Hm?"

"She doesn't look like you." Jaejoong says.

"Of course! She's a girl, and i'm a boy! And she is younger than me 8 years. So we don't have a lot in common" says Yoochun to Jaejoong.

"I see. Well, ok then. I gotta go. See you later"

Jaejoong walks away.

"Oppa, Jaejoong oppa is really handsome." you say..

"Ya, Hye Min-ah. I won't let you to have a boyfriend like him! Ha ha ha.."

And then both of you went to a restaurant and when you go inside, you see Minho with Suzy.

"Ah, Minho! Suzy!" you yelled. They turn around.

"Ah, Hye Min eonni!" Suzy answered and wave at you. You pull Yoochun's hand and run towards them.

"What are you doing here?" ask you to Suzy and Minho.

"We're hungry and came here to eat. I heard that the food in this restaurant is delicious" says Suzy.

"You and Minho are dating?" you ask. Suzy's face blushed.

"Actually, we're in a relationship now" says Minho.

What? He said that he considers Suzy as a sister? Now what?

"Is.. Is it true? Suzy?" you turn your head to Suzy. She smiles and nod her nead.

"Co.. Congrats! I.. I think i need to.." your eyes are teary. Suddenly, Yoochun pull you closer.

"Hello! I'm his older brother, Yoochun. I think Hye Min is tired so i need to take her home as soon as possible. Bye!" he pulls you out of the restaurant.

You started to cry. He wipes your tears.

"You like that boy, didn't you?"

You nod your head and keep crying. He smiles and holds your hand.

"Aaah. My sister is growing up now."

He pats your head and your hair.

"There there.." he says. "Let's go somewhere else. Don't cry, ok?"

You nod your head and smile. Yoochun wipes your tears and start walking.


Minho's POV

"You and Minho are dating?" Hye Min asks. Suzy's face blushed.

"Actually, we're in a relationship now" you says.

"Is.. Is it true? Suzy?" Hye Min turns her head to Suzy. Suzy smiles and nod her nead.

"Co.. Congrats! I.. I think i need to.." Hye Min's eyes are teary. Suddenly, the guy besides Hye Min pull her closer to him.

"Hello! I'm his older brother, Yoochun. I think Hye Min is tired so i need to take her home as soon as possible. Bye!" he pulls Hye Min out of the restaurant.

"Ya, Minho. Why don't you tell Hye Min eonni that we're just in a relationship for 2 weeks?"

You lower down your head.

"I can't.." you said.

"Why?" Suzy ask. "You like her don't you?"

You sigh and nod your head.

"Yeah, i like her"


Your POV

It's 5 PM and you're home now. After you went to a cinema with Yoochun, now you're not that sad. But sure, your heart is broken.

"You have fun today, Hye Min?" Yoochun asked.

"Mm! Thank you oppa. But, still.."

"Na-ah! Don't say that you're still sad. Keep smiling!"

You smile and nod your head.

 

 

 

THE PRINCE LIKES YOU!!!!!

But why did Suzy and Minho is just in a relationship for 2 weeks?