Kiss In The Night

The Geek and The Prince

 

"Ya, Minho, becareful, this girl is sick." says Key.

"Sick?" ask him. "What kind of sick?"

"LOVE SICK WITH YOU!" yelled Key to Minho's face.


"L.. Love sick?" ask Minho, he turns his face to your. Your face blushed but,

"Ya! Ki Bum! I'm not in love with Minho! Minho, he's lying! I'm not in love with you!" answers you. Key didn't say anything and he stares at you.

"So, why is he telling me that you love me? I know that he is not a liar." says Minho. 'WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!'

"I don't know, maybe he pretends to be an honest person in front of you. But seriously, he is a liar in front of me"

You don't know why did you say that.. You know that it's not right to say that. But you keep telling Minho that Key is lying and you're not in love with Minho. Key's face is change. It's a mad face.

"Keep mocking me, keep telling him that i'm a liar. You know what, the only one who's lying is you! I'm out of here. I'm sick and tired of a stalker girl like you" he turns around and leave you with Minho.

You stopped talking and lower down your head. You don't want to see Minho's face. Key is right. The only one who's lying is your self.

"Hye Min?" ask Minho. You didn't answer it. "Hye Min? Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry. I need to go now. I'm tired." you turn around and start walking away. But then Minho grabs your hand and pull you closer to him.

"Let's go on a date.."

...

...

...

"A DATE!" you yelled. He smiles and nod his head.

"But, uhm.. We're not in love each other, you know that? I considers you as a friend. Me and you, we met yesterday!"

He nods his head again.

"I know, but i think you are fun to talk.. So i want to go on a date with you. How's that sound?" ask him. Your face blushed and you nod your head.

"Meet me here, tomorrow at 3 PM, ok?"

"Ok.."


It's THE DAY! You are wearing a white mini dress with and your hair is curly because you use the curlying iron before the date.

You walk down the street and then you can see a flawless guy sitting in a chair in front of Yonsei University.

That guy is Minho. He is wearing a white shirt and a black jacket. He smiles at you.

You smile and walk towards him. He stands up and wave at you. You wave back.

"Been waiting long? I'm sorry. It's 3.15 PM now." says you.

"It's ok.. Uhm, you look amazing in that dress.. And your hair too" says Minho. You face blushed and you smile.

"Thanks! You look handsome in that clothes too."

"Thanks.. So, where should we go? Cinema? Theme park? Or?" ask him.

"Let's go to the theme park. I want to ride a roller coaster!" says you. He holds your hand.

"Wh.. What is it for?" ask you. He smiles and winks at you.

"Let's be a couple for just one day." says him. Your face blushed and you nod your head.

You both heading to a theme park. You ride on a roller coaster, a merry go round, swing cup, and many more. You had fun today and so does Minho.

"Let's ride on a ferris wheel." says Minho to you. You nod your head and go to a ferris wheel.

It's already dark. It's 7 PM. You both tired that time.

Now you and Minho is inside the ferris wheel.

"Thanks for today. I had fun today." says you to Minho. He smiles.

"Yeah, i had fun too. Thanks a lot. By the way,.."

"Hm?" ask you.

"Don't say that Ki Bum is a liar, ok? He is an honest person. I don't know is he lying about you love me or not, i don't want to think about it now. But, he is a very nice guy, so, don't talk bad about him, ok?" says him.

You feel embarrassed. You know that Key is a very nice guy. But you are egoist. You don't want Minho to know that you love him, so you mocked Key. You want to say sorry but it's too late.

"Yeah, i know. By the way, how did you know that he is a nice guy?" ask you. He smiles.

"He is a very important person for me."

Important? That nerdy guy is important to this prince?

"Important? What do you mean important?" ask you.

"You must apologize to him first. And ask him why is that he is important to me, deal?" says Minho. You nod your head and Minho pats your head.

He dropped you off to your house.

"Good night." says him.

"Yeah, good night. And! Thanks, for today.."

He smiles and wave at you. You wave back and turn around.

"Hye Min-ah"

You turn around again, and suddenly,

he kisses your cheek..

 

 

 

Got a kiss from The Prince!?!?!?!?!?