Be Happy

The Geek and The Prince

"Can i know the answer?"

His face is so close to your face. You can't even make an eye contact with him because you're so shy.

Suddenly, the door opens.

Minho is standing in front of your door. He looks at Key, a mad face.


Minho walks towards Key and pull his shirt again.

"YA! HOW MANY TIME SHOULD I TELL YOU THAT SHE'S MINE!" Minho yelled in front of Key's face.

Key tries to release Minho's hand and pull him away. Minho falls down.

"Geez. Please.." he looks at you and smile. You don't know what to do.

Minho stands up. Key walk towards him and stare at him madly.

"She is your girlfriend. But she loves me. Understand?" Key pulls Minho softly and get out of your room. Minho stands still. He looks at you deeply.

"M.. Minho?"

"Hye Min.. Is.. Is it true?"

You close your eyes and nod your head. "I'm sorry.."

"How could you?" his eyes are teary. "I love you so much but why did you do this to me?" he closes his face using his palm.

"I need to go" Minho looks at you, his eyes are red. He goes out and leave you alone.


It's 7 PM and you haven't get out of your room because you feel bad about Minho and you're too shy to see Key. But you're so hungry and you feel better now. So you get down from your bed and get out of the room. At the same time, Key is in front of his room and his eyes catches yours.

"How do you feel now?" he asks. You smile.

"That's great. Ki Joon hyung is making the dinner right now. Just go downstairs and wait for the others to come, ok?"

You nod your head again and he walks inside his room. And then shut the door.

You walk downstairs and sit on the sofa. You turn on the TV and watch a variety show. Suddenly, you see Minho gets out of his room. He looks at you and turn around, go back to his room.

"M.. Minho!" you yelled. He turns his head around.

"What?"

"I.. I just want to say.."

"We got nothing to talk about. Sorry. But i think i can't talk about it now. Call me when the dinner's ready"

He shuts the door. Your eyes are teary but it doesn't seems like the tears will fall. You see Key on the stairs. He is looking at you.

He walks towards you and sits next to you.

"What happened after i left your room?" he asks while changing the channel.

"Nothing happened" you stand up but then Key grab your hand and pull you down and sit next to him.

"Don't go. I'm just asking. If you don't want to answer it, it's ok" he put down the remote and look at you. Your heart beats faster..

"So, can i know the answer? Why did you said Minho and not me yesterday night?" he ask you.

"It's.. It's because.."

"Dinner's ready!" Yoochun yelled from the kitchen. Minho opens the door and you jumped out from the sofa and rush to the dining table.

Key stares at you with confused face but you don't want to see it. You sit down and Yoochun brings the spaghetti.

Minho sits in front of you. You lower down your face, you're afraid to make an eye contact with him. And then Key sits next to you. Minho stares at Key. Yeah, a mad face. And Yoochun sits beside Minho.

"Let's eat!" Yoochun starts eating his spaghetti. Actually, the environment is not really good. Minho is mad at Key and disappoint at you. And Key is mad at Minho and love you (?) and Yoochun, he doesn't know anything about last night.

"Why is it so quite?" Yoochun ask you. You lower down your face. "Ya, what happen?" Yoochun turns to Minho and he stands up and left us.

"Ya.. Is there something wrong with my cook?" he asks Key. Key raises his shoulder.

"Dunno hyung. Minho is mad at something" Key starts eating. Yoochun is confused but he didn't mid at all.


After the dinner is finish, you walk towards you room. You pass by Minho's room. You're uncertain to knock the door to tell him that he must eat the spaghetti. Suddenly, the door opens and he's a little surprised.

"W.. What do you want?" he tries to close the door but you hold the door so he can't close it.

"I.. I need to explain everything to you.." you lower down your face. "I want you to know everything"

Minho sigh and nod his head. "Let's talk about it outiside." And then he grab his jacket and pull you out of the house.

You and him sit on garden's chair.

"So?" he ask you.

"Ah.. Uhm.. Ok. Actually, i loved you. Love at first sight when you came to my school's open house. I found you at Yonsei University, you were playing the basketball and i took some picture of you. It's still in Yoochun oppa's camera. And then, Ki Bum appeared in front of me. He helped me to get closer with you. Until i found out that Suzy is your fiance. Key was the one who told me about that. I was so sad. And day by day, i feel there's something different about Ki Bum. He's so nice, kind, lovable, and more. I realized that i love him. But when i found out that his lost brother is Yoochun oppa, it feels like everything is not normal. I know that i don't have a blood relation to Ki Bum. But i don't know why Yoochun oppa beg me not to fall in love with you. So i grant his wish, and when you told me that you love me, actually i don't want to say yes. But, i can't hurt your feelings, and oppa's feelings, so i said yes. I'm sorry, Minho. It's all my fault."

Minho sigh and stand up. He looks at the stars.

"You know, since the first time we were together, i know that this will happen. I know you don't really love me like the first time we met." he smiles to you.

"You know Hye Min?" he says. "I love you" 

You nod your head and smile. With tears starts falling from your eyes. He wipes it and smile.

"Be happy, Hye Min.." he says. "Let's break up. And, be happy with Ki Bum. Ok?" he turns around and leave you alone in the garden.


It's 9 AM in the morning. You get down from your bed and get out of your room. The house is so quite. You go downstairs and sit on the sofa. Suddenly, Minho came out and look at you. He smiles.

"Good morning, ex-girlfriend" and then he laugh. You laugh too and answer,

"Good morning, ex-boyfriend" you smile. "Where is everybody?" you ask him.

"I don't know. All i know that's Ki Joon hyung is going out with his friends. Dad is already gone to work from 7 AM. And, Ki Bum. Where is he?"

You walk upstairs and open his room. Key isn't there. Where is he?

"Minho, Ki Bum isn't here" you go downstairs again.

"I'll go look for him.." you put on your flip flops and go outside. And you can see Key with girl.

You can hear the conversation.

"Ki Bummie, thanks for today" says the girl. Today?

"Yeah, you're welcome. See you tomorrow." Key waves at the girl. Suddenly, the girl kisses Key's cheek.

You open your eyes wide. You can't believe what you just saw.

The girl waves at Key and turn around. Key turn around and catches your eye.

"H.. Hye Min??"

 

 

 

 

WHO'S THE GIRL!!!!!

By the way, let's enjoy EXO-K and EXO-M 's song named "What Is Love"