Midnight Confession

The Geek and The Prince

"Ya, Ki Joon hyung said that if there's something wrong, she should knock my door, not yours!"


Everybody is looking at Key. And Minho is confused.

"B.. But you're her boyfriend so, do what you want.." he turns around and go inside his room and close the door.

Your face blushed but you try not to show it in front of Yoochun and Minho.

"O.. Ok then, i need to take a rest first. Wake me up when the dinner is ready, ok?" and then you go inside your room.


Key's POV

"Ya, Ki Joon hyung said that if there's something wrong, she should knock my door, not yours!"

Everybody is looking at you. And you can see Minho's face. A confused face.

'Damn! What did i just said!' you said to yourself.

"B.. But you're her boyfriend so, do what you want.." you turn around and go inside your room and close the door.

"Dammit. Why am i so jealous."


Your POV

It's 8 PM and someone knocks your door. And then you open it.

"Ya, dinner's ready"

It's Key.

You get out from your room. And passes Key without saying anything.

Suddenly, he grabs your hand. You turn around,

"What?" you ask.

"A.. I'm.." he releases your hand. "No, nothing." and then you turn around and continue walking.

When you go downstairs, you can hear a car voice. Who is that?

And then, someone enters and, It's the father.

He looks at you and you bow to him.

"G... Good evening, i'm Hye Min. Yoochun's little sister."

"Yoochun?" he asks. Ah, he doesn't know Yoochun.

"I.. I mean, Ki Joon."

"Aah.. Where is he?"

"He's in his room."

Key is behind you and answers the question. The father walk fast towards Yoochun's room and go inside the room. Ah, family talk.

"Ah, wait, Ki Bum" you said. He looks at you. "Where's your mom?" you ask.

"Mom is in Paris. Got a work to do there" he answers. What? You're the only girl in the house. And then Minho appears.

"Hye Min, here here! Sit beside me!" he waves at you and you walk towards him, and then sit beside him.

"Are you comfortable in your new room?" he asks. You forced smile and nod your head. He smiles and your hair.

And then, Yoochun gets out from his room and the father walks behind him.

"Let's eat." Yoochun sits in front of you. And then the father sits beside Yoochun. And Key sits beside you.

"So, what's your name?" the father asks you.

"Ah, uhm.. Hye Min. Park Hye Min, sir" you answers. He laugh.

"Just call me dad. And, you're Minho's girlfriend?"

Minho looks at you and smile.

"Yeah dad. She is my girlfriend. Pretty huh?" and then Minho embraces you.

Key doesn't care at all. He's eating without saying any words. And he's done like only 5 minutes.

He stands up.

"I'm done. I'm sleepy now. Don't disturb me!" he walks upstairs and get into his room.


You are now inside your room. It's 11 PM and you can't sleep because it's a new environment to you.

tuk tuk ~

You can hear a strange noise inside your wardrobe. You're so scared and you stand up and get out of your room. And the house is already dark.

'I think i should go to Oppa's room' you walk down the stairs slowly.

Suddenly, someone opens the door and you feel a little frightened.

You don't want to turn around but then, someone touches your shoulder.

"AAAA.. uppphh"

It's Key. He closes your mouth using his palm.

"Ssst! It's late at night! What are you doing!" he scolds you.

"I.. I'm afraid. So i think i want to go to"

"Minho's room huh? Yeah, he's your boyfriend after all. Just go then" he turns around and walk towards his room.

"Ya! I'm not going to Minho's room! You idiot geek!" you started to yell but it's not really loud.

He turns around.

"Ya! You stalker girl! Happy now huh? Being his girlfriend!" he yelled back.

"YA! THERE'S NO REASON YOU SHOULD GET MAD ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MINHO!" you yelled back to Key.

"THERE IS!"

"WHAT!"

"I LOVE YOU!!"

 

 

 

OOOOMMMMOOOO!!!!!!

Key finally confesed his feelings to you!

(by the way, you guys must be so curious. Where did Suzy go, right? Just wait, ok! ^^)