A Handsome Nerd Boy

The Geek and The Prince

It's been 1 week you didn't came to Yonsei University because your heart is broken after you heard that Suzy and Minho is in a relationship.

But today, you come to Yonsei University to see what's new about them. You didn't brought Yoochun's camera with you.

"Ya, Hye Min"

you turns around and you see Key standing in front of you.

"Ki Bum.."

"It's been a week! Where have you been?" he asked. And then he walks towards you.

"I just uhm.. It's boring you know? It's boring to come here everyday. It's wasting my time. Ha ha ha.."

"I know that you're lying." he said.

"You know me.." you answered. He smiles.

"I know that he is now in a relationship with Suzy, but you know what?"

"What?"

"He likes.."

"KI BUM OPPA!" someone yells.

You both turn around and you see Suzy. She is with Minho.

"AH! Hye Min eonni!!!" he walks towards you and Key. And Minho walks behind him.

"Eonni, your older brother is handsome!" she said to you. You forces a smile.

"What? You have an older brother? I can't imagine how stalker he is" Key says.

"Ya! My older brother is handsome! Not like you!" you mock Key again. He smirks.

"Ah, Minho minho!" Suzy pulls Minho's hand.

"Hye Min eonni, we're going on a date, will you come with us?" asked Suzy.

What? You're going on a date and you want me to come?

"Can i come?" Key asked.

"Sure! So it's a double date! Me and Minho, Hye Min eonni with Ki Bum oppa. Ok now, let's go!"

You pouts to Key and he smiles. And then he holds your hand.

Ba-Bump.

Your heart beats fast. What?

He smiles gently at you and your face blushed. He takes off his glasses and smile at you.

'DAMN HE IS HANDSOME!' you yelled in your heart.

"Waa, Ki Bum oppa, you're handsome without your glasses!" Suzy yelled at Key.

Key embraces you.

"Na-ah. I'm Hye Min's boyfriend right now. Your boyfriend is Minho over there. Ha ha ha.."

your face blushed and your heart beats faster and faster.

You walk side by side with Key. He smiles everytime you look at him. And everytime he smiles to you, your heart beats fatser.


After eating your lunch in a restaurant near Yonsei University with Suzy, Key, and Minho, 4 of you get out of the restaurant.

"Aaah ~ I'm full!" Minho yells. And then he looks at you. You quickly turn your head and looks at Key.

You can see Minho's confused face looking at you.

"Minho, i wanna go home" Suzy says to Minho.

"Ok, i'll drop you off." Minho answered.

"I'll drop Hye Min to her house then."

Key holds your hand and wave at Suzy and Minho.

"Bye!"

you and Key walks away.

When you arrived at home you releases his hand.

"Thanks for today, Ki Bum" you smile.

"Yeah, ok then, i gotta go, bye!"

You wave at him and turn around.

"Hye Min-ah!"

you turn around..

He gets closer to you and,

kiss your cheek..

"Ki.. Ki Bum?"

your face blushed..

'Am i in love with this nerdy guy?'

 

 

 

Wait?? The Geek kisses your cheek?