Between The Prince and The Geek

The Geek and The Prince

"Ya! You stalker girl! Happy now huh? Being his girlfriend!" he yelled back.

"YA! THERE'S NO REASON YOU SHOULD GET MAD ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MINHO!" you yelled back to Key.

"THERE IS!"

"WHAT!"

"I LOVE YOU!!"


"What?" your face blushed. And so does Key's face.

"Wh.. What did you just said?" you ask Key and he lower down his face.

"I love you.. I was shocked when i know that you're Ki Joon hyung's little sister. But more shocked when i know that you and Minho is in a relationship" he looks at you deeply and your heart beats so fast.

"Do you love me?" he holds your hand.

"Ki Bum.. I.."

"Hye Min? Ki Bum?"

you and Key turn around and you're shock. Minho is standing there and his face is confused.

He walk fast towards you and Key, and then he grabs Key's shirt.

"Ya! She's my girlfriend!" he yelled in front of Key's face.

"What if i love her! Mind your own business!" he yelled back.

"Ya! Minho! Ki Bum! Stop fighting!" you yelled to Key and Minho but they keep yelling at each other.

"Hye Min!" suddenly, Key yelled at you.

"What?" you answer.

"Between me and Minho, who do you love the most?"

Ba-Bump..

You love Key of course. But Yoochun, he said that you have to forget about Key and fall in love with Minho. You don't know what to say.

"I.. I love.."

"Come on! Say it!" Minho yelled at you too.

"Minho" you say. And then you lower down your face.

"You see? She loves me! Not you!" and then Minho releases Key's shirt. He walks towards you and hold your hand.

"Hye Min. Don't fall in love with Ki Bum, ok." and then he kissed your cheek. You close your eyes for awhile and then when you open your eyes, you see Key with teary eyes. One tear fall down his cheek and then he turn around and get inside his room.

"You should go to sleep now, Hye Min" he pulls you to your room.

"There. Sleep tight, ok? Forget about what happened." and then he waves at you and close the door.

A tear fall down your cheek. It hurts.

'Why did i say Minho? What will happen next if i said Ki Bum?'


It's Friday morning and you got a fever. Yoochun is taking care of you. Everybody in the house have their own business today. But not Yoochun. He's a free man who already graduated from Hanyang University. He was an honor student when he was 19 years old. But now he has no job.

"How's your body's temperature?" ask Yoochun.

"38.5oC" you answer.

"Yaaa.. Do you feel dizzy or something?" he sits on your bed and put a wet towel on your forehead.

"No.."

"You should take a rest. I'll go downstair and make some porridge, ok?" he stands up and leave your room. You close your eyes and sleep.


It's 2 PM now and you wake up. You're wet with your own sweat. You sit on your bed and suddenly, Yoochun opens the door. He brings a bowl of porridge and a cup of hot milk tea.

"Feels better now, Hye Min?" he put the porridge and the milk tea on the desk. You nod your head.

"Check on your temperature then.." and then you check your temperature.

"It's 37.7oC" you said.

"Yaa.. It's still not good. Here.." he grab the bowl and give it to me. "Eat the porridge, ok?" You nod your head and eat it.

"Ok, i'll go downstairs and prepare food for Ki Bum and Minho" and then he get out of your room.

You put the bowl on the desk. You're not that hungry. And then you go back to sleep.

You wake up at 3 PM, when you wake up, Key is sitting on your desk's chair. He's looking at you deeply.

"So, you're awake" he stands up.

"What are you doing here?" you ask Key.

"Hyung said that he wants to buy something on a convenience store near this house. So he told me to watch you." he says.

"I see.. Thanks"

He walk towards the door.

"Ki Bum.."

he turns around.

"Hm?"

"Why were you crying last night?"

He stares at you deeply.

"It's because you lied to your own feelings. Am i right?"

You nod your head. Key sigh and walk towards you. And then he sits on your bed.

"Hye Min-ah. You love me, right?" he ask you. Your face blushed. But you nod your head.

"What made you said that you love Minho and not me?" he asks. You lower down your head. You don't want Key to know the answer.

He holds you hand tight.

"Can i know the answer?"

His face is so close to your face. You can't even make an eye contact with him because you're so shy.

Suddenly, the door opens.

Minho is standing in front of your door. He looks at Key, a mad face.

 

 

 

 

What will Minho do to Key!!!!