:6: "Introduce me!"

Permuto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It’s me…Min Yoongi.”

 

Hoseok was silent, not knowing how to respond to the statement this random girl just made. Is this a saesang fan? It probably is.

 

“Look, if you’re a fan, I can take pictures and everything… Just don’t make strange statements like that.” Hoseok replied.

 

Yoongi groaned, knowing that it’s going to take a while to convince him. “Hobi, I’m serious. I know it seems like I’m completely lying, but I promise you I’m not.”

 

“I was just with Yoongi an hour ago… your story makes no sense.”

 

“I know you were, but that wasn’t really,” Yoongi paused, realizing how difficult it is to explain his situation.

 

“Are you a saesang?”

 

“Oh god no.” Yoongi replied quickly, “Two weeks ago we went to that random party that MBC was hosting, correct?”

 

Hoseok was still giving Yoongi a suspicious look, noticing how frantic the girl looked, “Yeah…”

 

“And I didn’t want to go.”

 

“Well that’s easy to say, Yoongi doesn’t want to go anywhere.” Hoseok replied.

 

“Wow, thanks,” Yoongi grumbled. “Anyways, we went there and Taehyung went to go see Baekhyun, Jimin hung out with Taemin, meanwhile you and Seokjin were dancing like idiots.”

 

Alright, how is this chick getting this info correct? She must be a saesang. It’s the only thing that makes sense!

 

“I decided to get some fresh air, so went out the back entrance of the club, and I met this,” Yoongi pointed to himself, “girl while I was sitting out there.”

 

Hoseok listened, trying to find a flaw in Yoongi’s story. The night of the party, Yoongi did tell Hoseok and Jimin that he met a chill chick with cat-like eyes… and she fits the description perfectly.

 

“You’re the girl Yoongi met?” Hoseok asked.

 

“No I’m not! I mean, physically yes, but mentally no! I’m Yoongi!” He replied, starting to get annoyed. Yoongi should realize that Hoseok won’t believe him until he says something that only they know. But whatever.

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“Her name is Kim Jennie,”

 

“Ohhh, you’re that YG trainee!” Hoseok exclaimed, “Thank god you’re not a saesang.”

 

“Hoseok, listen to me!” Yoongi yelled. “You have to believe me. Just try to piece things together. I want you to state your thought process on what was going on with Yoongi the day after the party.”

 

“Fine, fine,” Hoseok mumbled, then thought outloud, “The next morning Yoongi looked pretty freaked out. He seemed really out of sorts, and would run out of the dorm a lot. Usually it takes him about two hours to completely wake up, but he was wide awake when it was only like eight in the morning… I wanted to talk to him later that day, and when I walked in on him changing, he kind of screamed like a girl and called me a ert. Sure his shirt was off, but he’s a guy so it isn’t that bad…”

 

“Explanation: Jennie is me.”

 

Hoseok looked at Yoongi, still not quite believing things. Sure Yoongi has been acting out of character, but body-swapping is only for the movies!

 

Pursing his lips, Hoseok came up with an idea, “I’ll believe you on one condition.”

 

“What is it?” Yoongi asked.

 

“You need to tell me a secret that I’ve told Yoongi. Only Yoongi.” Hoseok was looking for one answer; if this chick got it right, he’s probably going to freak out.

 

“Do you want a simple statement or the full-on story?” Yoongi replied immediately.

 

Hoseok’s eyes widened, not expecting that answer. Oh god does this girl actually know this dark secret of his? How would she know?

 

“The story.” Hoseok told him.

 

“Alright,” Yoongi shrugged, “So the February before our debut, you surprisingly got invited to one of those JYP parties. Apparently they wanted you back to train with them, and being the petty person you are, you went for a fun time with no intention of going back. Namjoon told you you’re an idiot, but you didn’t care. So yeah it’s 2013 and you got crazy. You drank a ton, because Si-Hyuk wasn’t letting us get drunk in order to prepare for our debut. You don’t remember basically anything from that night, but the next morning you woke up in some random bed, and it turns out you slept with,”

 

Hoseok was highkey freaking out, because the girl was getting every single detail correct. She was explaining it like Yoongi does also!

 

“Nayeon from TWICE. But it was before she debuted. The funny part is, she wasn’t even drunk. It was just you. I still think she’s into you.” Yoongi said.

 

“Holy .” Hoseok muttered, staring at the girl.

 

“If you want me to prove that I’m Yoongi even more… Seokjin has a birthmark on his left buttcheek. ”

 

Hoseok stared at Yoongi with wide eyes, trying to process everything. Yoongi’s been acting too girly and talkative for the past two weeks, this chick in front of him knows all the secrets that Yoongi knows, and she’s acting more like Yoongi than Yoongi himself is! The way that she’s crossing her arms, how she’s tapping her foot with an annoyed expression, it’s exactly like,

 

“…Yoongi hyung?” Hoseok asked quietly.

 

Yoongi nodded, “Sadly yes. I am currently a chick, and being called hyung again is making my life just a tad better.”

 

“That’s such a Yoongi thing to say!” Hoseok exclaimed, pulling Yoongi into a tight embrace.

 

“Please don’t hug me.” Yoongi mumbled.

 

Hoseok stopped, “Sorry… so that YG trainee and you, like, swapped bodies?”

 

“Yes. And neither of us knows how.”

 

“Wow, that’s something from the movies!”

 

“I know.”

 

Hoseok stared at Yoongi for a few moments, “She’s cute.”

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes, “I know.”

 

“How inappropriate did you get? I know you’re a closet ert.” Hoseok smirked.

 

“I’m not a , I’ve just had a dry spell for a while so,” Yoongi grumbled.

 

“Aha! You did do naughty things! Way to go!”

 

Yoongi glared at Hoseok, who was currently holding up his hand. Yoongi sighed, and the two high-fived.

 

“Sure the first few days were fun, but now I want to die.” Yoongi said.

 

“Why? You’re a chick, you can do anything! Paint the world red! Feminism!”

 

Yoongi bit his lip, starting to feel embarrassed, “Yeah, I’m painting the world red alright.”

 

Hoseok tried to decipher Yoongi’s statement, “Oh, the crimson wave. Parting of the red sea. Mother Nature is occurring… you’re experiencing that?”

 

“Well yeah, I’m a girl now.”

 

“Damn.”

 

“It’s fine,” Yoongi sighed, “Jennie’s friends got me ice cream.”

 

“How many roommates does she have?”

 

“Three.”

 

“Are they cute?”

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes, “God you sound desperate… but yes. One of them likes to do risqué dancing as well.”

 

“Introduce me!”

 

“No.”

 

“But hyung!”

 

“Stop.” Yoongi growled, Hoseok shutting up from how scary Jennie’s voice sounded.

 

“Sorry!... Are you going to tell the other members?” Hoseok asked.

 

Yoongi shrugged, “I don’t know, but if I did, it won’t be for a while.”

 

“Well how long are you supposed to stay like this?”

 

“I have no idea.”

 

Hoseok frowned, “You didn’t go to some fortune teller that was like ‘you shall remain like this for this long’ or something like that?”

 

“No… that sounds ridiculous.”

 

“It’s not ridiculous! It could help you! You need someone who’s used to seeing this happen.” Hoseok told him.

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes, “I’ll think about it.”

 

“…So what are you going to do now?”

 

“I’m going to go back to Jennie’s dorm. Jennie and I meet here every Friday to exchange each other songs we wrote, and then on Sundays I teach her piano while she teaches me English.”

 

“You’re getting personal English lessons?” Hoseok asked.

 

“Yes… and it .”

 

“You should’ve taken Namjoon’s offer.”

 

“I don’t see you taking it any time soon.” Yoongi replied. Hoseok smiled, which was a strange reaction to Yoongi’s rude statement. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

 

“I’m just glad that nothing bad happened to you… I was really worried that you were going through some crisis.” Hoseok said genuinely.

 

“I kind of am in a crisis,” Yoongi mumbled, “But if I’m being honest… I’m happy that you’re the first person to know about this.”

 

“Aww, I know you’re just saying that because you’re on your period, but that makes me really happy!” Hoseok exclaimed, hugging his friend once more.

 

Yoongi wasn’t rejecting him, and obviously Hoseok used this opportunity to continue hugging him.

 

“Your hair smells good.” Hoseok muttered.

 

“Thanks, it’s some vanilla-coconut shampoo mix. I may buy it when I’m back to normal.” Yoongi replied, both of them still in a tight embrace.

 

“…You’re not telling me to stop.”

 

“I know. I don’t know why I’m not telling you to…”

 

Hoseok noticed the shyness in Jennie’s voice, so he looked down at his hyung’s new face.

 

“You’re blushing.” Hoseok casually stated.

 

Yoongi pushed Hoseok back, “Oh god, what’s happening to me?!”

 

“Don’t women get easily attracted to people while it’s that time of the month? My sister tried explaining that to me.”

 

That explains a lot, actually.

 

Yoongi’s phone dinged, and it turned out to be a message from Jennie.

 

Jennie: [You’re right, he does nitpick a lot.]

 

Yoongi: [Come back to the spot. Now.]

 

Jennie: […Why?]

 

Yoongi: [Because I said so.]

 

“Who was that?” Hoseok asked.

 

“Jennie.”

 

“…Are you still receiving messages from,”

 

“I don’t know. Jennie has my phone.” Yoongi replied quickly.

 

Wait a second.

 

“Jennie has my phone.” Yoongi repeated.

 

“So if you get messages from her,” Hoseok started to say.

 

“Jennie sees them.”

 

“Bingo.”

 

“Damn,” Yoongi sighed, “I should’ve blocked her… Jennie hasn’t mentioned anything though.”

 

“Well, it’s only been two weeks, but Jennie probably knows how cold you get when someone tries to get personal information out of you.”

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter