:15: "Yeah, I do."

Permuto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

February 14th, 2016:

 

Yes, I did just introduce the chapter that way. Yes, it is still Valentine’s Day. Yes, Yoongi now realizes that he’s in love with Jennie.

 

Yes, Yoongi is still freaking out in the restroom.

 

Yoongi paced back and forth, trying to figure out how he’s going to explain the reasoning behind his sudden escape from the nice conversation he and Jennie were having. Maybe he can just say he had to take a ? It’s been ten minutes since he’s been in here, so it’s a good explanation.

 

But now it’s going to be so strange talking to Jennie now that he realizes that he’s in love with her! How is he going to act cool? Is he going to stutter a lot and get nervous over little things? Probably.

 

He needs to escape without Jennie seeing him.

 

No, he CANNOT do that, that’s so rude, especially after what Jennie just said to him.

 

How is he going to get out of this?!

 

 

Hoseok groaned once he heard his phone ringing, upset that his good rest has been broken. That was the best sleep he’s had in a while, and someone just had to ruin it!

 

“Hello?” Hoseok asked, groggy.

 

“HOSEOK HELP ME.” Yoongi said loudly, hurting Hoseok’s ear.

 

“Yah, calm down! I just woke up!”

 

“It’s eight (20:00) at night? How did the guys let you sleep this early?” Yoongi asked.

 

“I got a hotel room.”

 

“But... whatever, I’m not going to question it. But still, HELP ME.”

 

“Why? I thought you and Jennie were going to go out?” Hoseok responded, uninterested in Yoongi’s crisis.

 

“That’s the problem, Hoseok! Jennie said something to me, and I can never look at her the same again. I’m doomed.”

 

“What, did she murder someone in your body?”

 

Yoongi sighed, “Hoseok, this isn’t the time for jokes! I realized that,”

 

“Wait.” Hoseok suddenly said.

 

“What?”

 

“Hold on a second,”

 

Yoongi started cursing to himself, waiting for Hoseok to finish whatever he’s doing on the other line. He heard Hoseok get out of bed, a door closing behind him.

 

“Alright, continue.” Hoseok stated.

 

“Hoseok, I realized that I’m in love with Jennie. How is that even possible when we’ve switched bodies? Is that like I’m in love with myself? Am I just a narcissist? Oh god, what’s happening to me?” Yoongi ranted, dying inside.

 

“Awww, good for you, hyung! That’s so adorable! You developed feelings for Jennie when it had nothing to do with physical appearance! It was all emotional! Awwww~!”

 

“Oh my god, you’re useless.”

 

“Yah, I’m congratulating you! You haven’t been in love since Yujin, but this time, you found someone that’s actually a good person!” Hoseok exclaimed.

 

“Hoseok. I am currently in the women’s restroom having a crisis. I need you to get me out of this!”

 

“No can do, hyung! I have more important things to take care of. Anyways, this is your issue! I can’t help you in any way. You have to figure out things yourself.”

 

I mean, it’s true. Hoseok can’t solve anything.

 

“Fine, FINE. Thanks for nothing, you .” Yoongi mumbled, then hung up the phone.

 

Hoseok chuckled, loving it when Yoongi feels flustered. It’s his favorite type of Yoongi besides drunk Yoongi. But seriously, good for him! Hoseok has to gossip with Jisoo and tell her.

 

He walked out of the bathroom, standing to the side of his bed. Turning on the lamp, Hoseok continued to stare at the bed, until,

 

Hoseok slammed a pillow on the opposite side…. Is he okay? Is he getting out some pented-up rage?

 

“WHAT THE ?!” Jisoo yelled, sitting up straight. She glared at Hoseok, who was flashing an evil grin, “You’re mean.”

 

“I have gossip.”

 

“You woke me up from amazing sleep just for gossip?”

 

“...Yes.”

 

Jisoo sighed fixing her hair, “This better be some juicy gossip.”

 

Are we just not going to acknowledge the fact that Hoseok and Jisoo were sleeping in the same bed…? And Hoseok is only in boxers…? Alright, I guess not.

 

Hoseok sat beside her on the bed, still grinning like an idiot, “Yoongi called me and said that he’s in love with Jennie.”

 

“Wait, WHAT?” Jisoo asked, surprised.

 

“I know! It’s wild! Maybe our plan is working!”

 

“How is our plan working if we didn’t even do the stake-out?”

 

Oh, so they didn’t stalk Jennie and Yoongi? I was wondering where they were. I guess they had other things to do.

 

Jisoo’s phone started to ring, the couple staring at the ringing device, “Should I answer it?” She asked, Hoseok nodding in response. “What do you think it’s about?”

 

“Well, Yoongi was having a panic attack in the restroom, so maybe he hasn’t come out yet.” Hoseok replied.

 

Jisoo laughed, then answered the phone, “Hello, Min Jennie!”

 

“Well that’s a new nickname,” Jennie grumbled.

 

“You don’t like it?”

 

“Not particularly.”

 

“Wow, you sound super grumpy right now. What’s wrong?” Jisoo asked, Hoseok pressing his ear against the other side of the phone.

 

“So Yoongi and I went out for ice cream,”

 

“Before dinner?”

 

“Yes, because people on dates don’t do that.”

 

“Ah, so you wanted to do the opposite of a romantic outing.”

 

“Exactly,” Jennie replied, “But now Yoongi’s been in the bathroom for twenty minutes! I don’t get what’s wrong.”

 

“Maybe he’s pooping?” Jisoo shrugged, Hoseok trying to suppress his laughter.

 

“Yah, am I on speakerphone? Who’s that laughing?” Jennie asked, frustrated.

 

Hoseok and Jisoo glanced at one another, surprised that Jennie was able to hear him so easily. Jisoo lied, “Lisa’s watching some stupid drama.”

 

“You think I’m that stupid? That was a guy. OH MY GOD, did you sleep with a guy while you went on your yearly restaurant run?”

 

Jisoo was silent for a few moments, “No.”

 

“Liar.”

 

“Fine, I did. Happy? But this isn’t about me; this is about Yoongi’s strange disappearance!” Jisoo told her.

 

“Do you think I might have said something wrong? I was really sentimental and Yoongi ran away in response.” Jennie said, her voice soft.

 

“I mean, maybe he just wasn’t expecting such a nice gesture. So, this could be his way of being flattered.”

 

“Running away and locking himself in a bathroom?”

 

“Exactly.”

 

Jennie rolled her eyes, “This is ridiculous, I,” she became silent, Jisoo able to hear Yoongi’s text tone go off.

 

“Who is texting Yoongi?” Jisoo asked.

 

“I have to go.”

 

“What? Jennie,”

 

And Jennie just hung up. How kind.

 

“I bet it was Yujin.” Hoseok stated.

 

“Is she that much of a stalker?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Yup.”

 

 

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Jennie mumbled, staring at the message Yujin sent to her.

 

Yujin: [Valentine’s Day. A day for romance. We were together last Valentine’s Day, and now, you’re with her. I wonder how the fans will react.]

 

Oh my GOD what a stalker! Jennie looked out the window, and saw no one. Was Yujin hiding outside the ice cream parlor the whole time? Did she take pictures of them? OH GOD, she took pictures and is going to release them, isn’t she?

 

Jennie looked at the restroom door, knowing that Yoongi is still hiding in there. She sighed, then looked back at the text message.

 

Yujin: [Did you get ditched? So sad. I wouldn’t have done that.]

 

Gritting her teeth, Jennie looked out the window again, but this time, she saw someone on the opposite side of the street. They had a black hoodie on, and she wasn’t able to make out the face.

 

They just waved to her.

 

Holy that must be Yujin.

 

 Jennie walked up to the restroom door, knocking on it aggressively, “Yoongi, LET’S GO.”

 

“I-I’m not finished yet!” Yoongi said, his voice shaky.

 

“Yah, what’s up with you?”

 

“Nothing!” The door flung open, Yoongi looking quite freaked out. Jennie stared at him, noticing how there was some makeup running down his face.

 

“Were you crying?” Jennie asked.

 

Yoongi was silent, looking at Jennie with wide eyes, “No.”

 

Alright, this is no time for small-talk. Yujin is clearly following them, so he and Jennie should escape.

 

But how?!

 

 

“Hey, Yoongi, remember when you and Jennie had to run away from Yujin last month so you crawled through the women’s restroom window?” Jisoo chuckled, putting makeup on.

 

Oh, so that’s how they did it. Wait, is it already March…?

 

“Hey Jisoo, remember when you slept with Hoseok last month and didn’t tell us for three weeks?” Yoongi snapped back.

 

Oh DAMN.

 

“…Touché.”

 

I guess it is March.

 

So, just to fill you in on anything important that you may have missed: Jennie and Yoongi escaped, Jisoo and Hoseok did indeed sleep together, Jennie told Jisoo how strange Yoongi was acting yet again, Yoongi ranted about how it’s really bad how he’s in love with Jennie to Hoseok, Hoseok told Yoongi that it isn’t a bad thing but Yoongi didn’t listen, Jennie is starting to miss Yoongi which is weird since they see each other all the time, and hopesoo told yoonnie about how they slept together, resulting in A LOT of confusion.

 

That’s what you missed. Not a lot.

 

Oh, are you wondering about the Yujin situation? It died down. Don’t worry.

 

Yoongi and the girls were currently getting their hair and makeup done for their debut photoshoot, the girls getting hyped that their debut is finally happening.

 

As his hair was getting done, Yoongi stared at Jennie’s reflection in the mirror, and seeing her face alone made him smile. He quickly got over acting stupid in front of Jennie; he just used the small amount of acting skills that he has. Whenever he sees Jennie, he just feels happier. Honestly, he didn’t even feel this way with Yujin. When he was together with her, he just felt like he needed to act a certain way to keep her love for him. He was pretending.

 

But now, he can confidently say that falling for Jennie really helped him in a lot of aspects. He feels happier, he isn’t as cold anymore, and he doesn’t keep his walls up. That does sound strange, but it’s true. Jennie has no clue that he’s in love with her though, and he’s going to keep it that way. Sure they probably won’t get together; it’s clear that Jennie isn’t into him that way, so as long as their friends, Yoongi will be content. It’ll be nice if they got together though.

 

Jennie: [Send me a selca of what the stylists did to me]

 

Yoongi: [You look fine.]

 

Jennie: [But do I look hot, that’s the question.]

 

Usually Yoongi would reply with some sarcastic comment, but this time he decided to be a little risky.

 

Yoongi: [You look very hot.]

 

Jennie: [Thank GOD. Anyways, just so you know, the new album is almost done.]

 

Yoongi: [Can I hear the new songs at our next session?]

 

Jennie: [Of course.]

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter