:Gift 1: "Surprise me."

Permuto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Love you, bye.” Hoseok said casually, then hung up the phone before Jisoo could say anything.

 

Uh, what?

 

Jisoo stood there, phone in hand, confused and flattered by Hoseok’s words. He said it so nonchalantly? How courageous of him!

 

It’s nice that he’s sharing how much he appreciates her, but she was only telling Hoseok that Jennie was on her way to see Yoongi!

 

Also, it’s kind of awkward because Jisoo doesn’t feel the same way. The two are only friends with (many) benefits, so it’s not like she was supposed to get feelings out of it.

 

Although Jennie and Yoongi have had a wild journey… Jisoo and Hoseok’s have been quite intense as well. Obviously it hasn’t been crazy in the same way, but who would have thought that Jisoo would have found a new hook-up buddy out of her friend body swapping with the hook-up buddy’s friend?

 

She sure didn’t.

 

Jisoo stared at her phone, wondering if she should text Hoseok. She does want to talk about what he just said to her, and she also wants some spicy alone time with him. No one’s in the dorm except for her, and the two have never slept together in Jisoo’s bed. It’ll be a nice change of scenery.

 

If you didn’t know by now, Jisoo is secretly a wild girl. Now that she’s an idol, she has to keep more of an innocent image, but behind the scenes she’s just a girl in her early twenties looking for a good guy to have casual with… What, it’s fun!

 

…Should I have made this chapter Rated M?

 

During her trainee days, Jisoo found herself pursuing romantic relationships as a way to distract herself from the constant delaying of BLACKPINK’s debut. Each time it was delayed (it was at least twice a year YG had a talk with the girls about it), Jisoo would find a new guy to party it up with… in a club and in bed.

 

When Jisoo and Hoseok decided to have some fun together, Jisoo was actually surprised with herself. Why? Because this was when BLACKPINK’s debut was imminent. She knew that it was coming, and she still hooked up with Hoseok. The reasoning behind it is still unknown to this day.

 

Jisoo: [The girls are out until late tonight. Wanna come over?]

 

She waited for his response, growing impatient much quicker than usual. Is it because she’s nervous about what he said before? Or is it because she’s excited about what he said?

 

Hoseok: [I would, but Yoongi just told me to keep the boys away from the dorm for a few hours. I guess he and Jennie are having quite the reunion. She even barged right into the restaurant! Now all the BTS members know about them]

 

Wow, Jennie is so brave! Maybe Jennie should tell the girls now?

 

Jisoo: [Just send them on a scavenger hunt or something.]

 

 

Hoseok grinned at Jisoo’s text, finding her desperation amusing. Well, she doesn’t sound desperate, because if Hoseok had an opportunity like Jisoo has, he would have texted her right away as well.

 

His time with Jisoo is always fun; from the moment they met up until now, they’ve always found a way to make things interesting.

 

After Jennie and Yoongi swapped back, the two weren’t able to see each other as much, and part of it was because that Hoseok and Jisoo would feel bad if they spent time together while their friends couldn’t.

 

Is it weird to say that Hoseok missed Jisoo? He missed her weird jokes and nicknames she gave him; she knows how to make him laugh and feel better.

 

Oh , Hoseok just realized that he said “love you” to Jisoo.

 

Wait, is that why Jisoo wants to see him? Did she take that seriously? Hoseok didn’t mean it, it was just a way to keep his friends from becoming suspicious, and that’s all!

 

Ugh, yeah, Hoseok definitely needs to talk to Jisoo about that. Honestly, the scavenger hunt plan may work… or maybe he’ll just passive-aggressively threaten them? The second option sounds more fun.

 

Hoseok: [Alright, I’ll be there soon. Wowwww I’m excited to see the infamous BLACKPINK dorm~!]

 

Hoseok is actually really hyped to see BLACKPINK’s dorm. He heard it’s in a really expensive apartment building, which is so rare for rookies. Sometimes he has war flashbacks to BTS’s first dorm… they all shared one room to sleep in.

 

Once Jisoo got Hoseok’s text, she started freaking out, realizing that her room is a total mess. She power-cleaned, AKA throwing a bunch of in her closet. Jisoo made her bed, sprayed some perfume around the room, and did the most important thing to set the steamy aura; put on her new (and matching) set of pastel green bra and that were embroidered with lacy cream and pale pink colored flowers.

 

Green is Hoseok’s favorite color.

 

Right when Jisoo finished cleaning, there was a knock on the door, meaning that Hoseok finally arrived.

 

Jisoo almost forgot to put on actual clothes over her new undergarments, so she hopped into some leggings and grabbed a blouse before opening the door.

 

“Welcome to my humble abode!” Jisoo exclaimed, swinging the door open.

 

Hoseok grinned, noticing how disheveled Jisoo’s hair was. She probably just ran around the dorm cleaning everything before he got there.

 

He entered, surprised with how fancy the dorm was; the furniture was very modern-chic, and the whole place looked newly updated, “Wow, your dorm is really neat.”

 

“Thanks,” Jisoo turned to him, smiling, “I think it’s kind of bland, but the other girls like it the way it is.”

 

“I expected more pink.”

 

“I fought for some pink decorations, but I was sadly outnumbered.” Jisoo joked.

 

Hoseok wanted to bring up the whole “I said I love you so the guys didn’t get suspicious” thing, but he was too nervous to say it right out of the gate. But why is he so nervous? Does he think Jisoo took him seriously or something?

 

“Coca-Cola?” Jisoo asked, Hoseok nodded in response. She poured him a glass, handing it to him as if it was some wine, “Enjoy.”

 

Hoseok chuckled, “I will.” He stood there, watching Jisoo walk over to the couch; she would glance back at him a few times with a somewhat nervous expression. Hoseok knew that she wanted to bring up the same topic, but obviously it must make her even more terrified.

 

Jisoo took a sip of her drink, not knowing how to bring it up. It shouldn’t be that bad, because Hoseok definitely should have an explanation for it. But what if he really meant it? They’re not even a couple!

 

“So, I wanted to,” Jisoo started to say nervously. But before she continued, she was surprised that Hoseok cut her off,

 

“I can explain.” He said this quickly, wanting to rid any idea of him actually being in love with her. Hoseok took a deep breath, then sat down next to Jisoo on the couch, “When you called me, I was with my members out to dinner. They were looking at me weird while I was talking with you, so I needed a way to convince them that it was no big deal. S-So I said ‘love you’ to make them believe that I was talking with my sister.”

 

Jisoo stared at him, seeing his uncomfortable expression. She could tell that he felt awkward having to explain why he said it, but she’s relieved that he didn’t actually mean it.

 

They’re just friends. Nothing more.

 

“Okay.” Jisoo said quietly.

 

“I didn’t mean to freak you out. I had to hang up with no explanation,” Hoseok said, feeling guilty, “But hey, it worked!”

 

Jisoo chuckled, “Good; that wouldn’t go to well if they found out about us. Well, I mean,” she started to become flustered, “not us as in a couple way, but us like,”

 

“Jisoo,” Hoseok said, gently grabbing her hand, “I know what you mean.”

 

She smiled, glad that she doesn’t have to ramble a lot; she tends to do it when she becomes confused… Wait, but what is she confused about?

 

…Is she confused about her and Hoseok?

 

“Are you alright?” Hoseok asked, noticing her perturbed expression.

 

“Oh, yeah, I’m fine.” Jisoo tried to smile, not wanting to Hoseok to feel worried about her in any way.

 

“No, you’re not,” Hoseok responded, leaning towards her. He stared at her for a few moments, Jisoo’s heart starting to speed up, “You seem off,” He placed is hand on her cheek, “I really didn’t mean to freak you out with,”

 

“Hoseokie,” Jisoo moved his hand off the side of her face, “I’m good.”

 

Hoseok didn’t believe her at all, but he didn’t press her further. He knows that she doesn’t like to be pried of information; she does it on her own terms.

 

“Uh, well,” Hoseok brought his hands to his lap, knowing to keep his hands to himself, “Is there another reason why you wanted me here?”

 

Well, obviously there was another reason. But now Jisoo just feels strange about the whole thing. As stated before, she’s relieved that he didn’t mean what he said; but she also feels a strange twinge in her heart… she’s never felt it before.

 

Jisoo looked at her bedroom door, not knowing if she should commence their usual activity. The vibe is different tonight. Usually they’re always laughing and cheerful when they’re together, but this time, both of them feel off their game.

 

“I just wanted someone here with me tonight. All the girls are gone, and I get freaked out when I’m the only one home.” Jisoo said, half-lying.

 

Hoseok smiled softly, “Alright, I have all night… I think Yoongi and Jennie are doing steamy stuff.”

 

“I’m not surprised.”

 

“I’m surprised that we were able to actually have a successful plan.”

 

Jisoo laughed, “Hey, what are you talking about? We’ve had tons of successful plans!”

 

“But all of our plans ended up with them being mad at us! We locked them in a room together, forced them to talk multiple times, and made them cry!” Hoseok replied over-dramatically.

 

“That’s true. So I guess this is our first successful plan that­… oh wait, Jennie cried.”

 

Hoseok shrugged, “At least they’re finally together.”

 

“Well, they were always together, but I get what you mean.” Jisoo responded.

 

“Now I don’t have to hear Yoongi complaining about how much he misses Jennie.”

 

“And I don’t have to listen to Jennie sobbing each time we come back from an awards show; I mean the awards shows that you guys are at as well.”

 

“We’re such good friends.” Hoseok said.

 

“We really are,” The two clinked their glasses, proud of themselves for reuniting their besties. Jisoo suddenly stood up, “Ooh! Ooh! I just remembered,” she ran back into the kitchen, Hoseok chuckling out of amusement. She’s so weird. Jisoo came back in with a plate of fudge with whipped cream on top, “Ta da!”

 

He laughed, “This is what you remembered? That you had fudge?”

 

“Well, yeah,” Jisoo took a bite out of one, “Now that the girls aren’t home, I can have as much as I want,” she held one out for him, “Want one?”

 

He took it, “Obviously!”

 

The two ate the fudge, neither of them caring that they’ll probably get sick from how much chocolate their eating. Jisoo would squirt some more whipped cream on them, stuffing the fudge in her face w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter