:13: "That's different."

Permuto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jennie, I know you want to get back to how we started,” Hanbin whispered, closing the gaps between their lips.

 

Oh no, Yoongi! Save yourself! Hanbin is forcefully kissing Jennie, AKA you, and he’s moving his hands to very inappropriate places! Do something!

 

How did this even happen? Hanbin was just explaining how he doesn’t get to write songs for himself anymore, and then he talked about different song topics right? Uh, he mentioned youth, friendship… and love.

 

Oh my GOD, is Hanbin making out with “Jennie”, expecting her to take him back just for more song fuel? He is, isn’t he? What a jerk!

 

Also, does this mean that this has happened before? Like, Hanbin decided to take Jennie back, she fell for it, and he broke up with her once he got a song out of it? Wow, this is exactly what Jisoo was warning him about! How many times has this happened? How many songs has Hanbin written from doing this? Does Hanbin just see Jennie as a meaningless hook-up and song fuel?

 

Yoongi’s mind was racing while Hanbin continued to be inappropriate, the latter starting to lift up Jennie’s shirt.

 

“You always come back,” Hanbin smiled, his hands running up her torso.

 

Alright, that does it. Jennie should never be treated this way, and Yoongi isn’t letting this happen ever again as long as he’s in her life.

 

With one swift move, Yoongi kicked Hanbin right where it hurts… the thigh.

 

Just kidding! He kicked him right in the manhood.

 

Hanbin hunched over, yelping in pain, “Jen! What the ?!”

 

Yet again Yoongi kicked Hanbin, but this time in the knees. Hanbin fell to the ground, obviously hurt, but also confused by Jennie’s sudden aggressive behavior. What’s gotten into her? Usually she gives up and forgives him?

 

“Don’t you ever lay another ing hand on me!” Yoongi yelled, continuously kicking Hanbin.

 

“Yah, stop!” Hanbin pleaded, catching Jennie’s foot before it kicked him again.

 

Yoongi yanked his foot back, clenching his fists. He took a deep breath, then ranted, “Do you even know how much you put Jen- me through? You think that after all this time, I’m just some random girl you can use for song fuel?”

 

“B-But,” Hanbin tried to defend himself,

 

“No! I never want you near me ever again so you can’t mess with me. You don’t deserve me! You’re a desperate who does anything to be in the spotlight, and I’m sick of putting up with your !”

 

Hanbin lay there on the ground, scared less as Yoongi stood over him, running out of energy to kick his . Sure he went a tad over the top, but at least this way Hanbin will stay away from Jennie.

 

“Fine, fine! I won’t! Just, don’t kick me anymore.” Hanbin said, his eyes tearing up.

 

Yoongi flashed a triumphant grin, “Alright, thanks.” He started to walk out of the studio, looking back to see Hanbin starting to stand up, his eyes not leaving Jennie’s body. He did go too far, didn’t he. Well, Hanbin was doing some suggestive things, so it was best to shut it down completely.

 

“Also…” Yoongi began to say, Hanbin flinching from Jennie’s voice, “Please don’t tell anyone about this. Bye.”

 

And so, Yoongi ran out the door before Hanbin could reply.

 

Yoongi was currently running down the endless hallways of YG, feeling like Hanbin is going to report him to the police. He did beat Hanbin up… but maybe he actually won’t tell anyone!

 

But still, he just kicked the out of Hanbin.

 

What came over him?! Sure the initial kick the the was needed, but then he just kept kicking Hanbin! He shouldn’t have been that angry, right?

 

And then it hit him.

 

Not metaphorically, he just ran into someone because he was daydreaming while sprinting around the YG building. Yoongi fell to the ground with a yelp, the random figure catching him off guard.

 

Oh god, did he bump into Hanbin again?

 

“Ah, ,” Yoongi grumbled, rubbing his head.

 

“You’re really going to curse in front of a senior?” A familiar voice said seriously.

 

Yoongi’s eyes widened, recognizing the voice immediately. He looked up, seeing his role model staring down at him with stern eyes.

 

After a few moments of silence, the man laughed, “Yah, I’m just kidding, I’m not mad. Although my arm does kind of hurt now…”

 

“Blo hyung?” Yoongi muttered.

 

“What?” Tablo asked, not hearing what Yoongi said.

 

“Oh, nothing,” Yoongi got up swiping the dust off of his pants, “Sorry about that.”

 

“It’s fine, the hallways have been quite dead anyways; this livens it up a little.” He joked.

 

Yoongi smiled; he missed seeing Tablo. The two recently became friends even though Yoongi has mentioned numerous times before that Epik High is the reason why he started rapping. Early last year Tablo contacted him saying that he wants to get a coffee with him– and that’s where the friendship began.

 

Obviously Tablo doesn’t know that he’s talking to Yoongi right now, but still it’s refreshing to see his hyung again.

 

“Why are you running around so much anyways?” Tablo asked. Yoongi was kind of surprised by how casual Tablo sounded, especially since Jennie’s only a trainee. But it’s probably just because he’s a nice guy. She has been training since 2010 anyways, so she probably has met and become close with all of her seniors.

 

“Uh,” Yoongi tried to come up with a lie. His mind started to race again, not knowing what to say.

 

“...Why does it look like you did something bad?”

 

OH GOD, he’s too smart! He went to Stanford, he probably can read minds at this point!... Or at least body language!

 

“I mean, I,” Yoongi continued to try, sighing once he gave up, “I did.”

 

Tablo stared at Jennie for a few moments, wondering how the hell someone like Jennie Kim could do something bad. It depends on her definition.

 

“Well, was it a necessary bad?” Tablo asked.

 

“...Yes.”

 

“Then you’re fine. Unless you killed someone, it’s fine.”

 

Yoongi didn’t respond to this, wondering if Hanbin was close to death or not. Hopefully not; but still, he did kick him quite a lot. Jennie is pretty weak though.

 

“Oh my god, you killed someone.” Tablo said, seeing how Jennie’s eyes shifted back and forth from his statement.

 

“No I didn’t.” Yoongi replied.

 

Tablo didn’t want to press on, because he didn’t want to be an accomplice for the murder that Jennie may have committed, “Alright well, continue your running then. Just don’t keep bumping into people...and I don’t want to be a witness when you’re in trial.”

 

Yoongi chuckled, then said bye to Tablo. It was a nice reunion, but it that it had to happen when he’s still swapped and right after he kicked Hanbin a ton of times.

 

Oh , he forgot about that for a second there… does he tell Jennie? He should, right? But Jennie is gonna get so suspicious from that? She’ll wonder why he went too far to keep Hanbin away, and then she’ll probably realize that Yoongi’s starting to fall- I mean, uh, Yoongi is starting to really care about Jennie!

 

Yoongi could just tell Jennie that Hanbin basically was on the verge of committing ual assault, so he had to kick the daylights out of him. Yup, there we go. Solid excuse.

 

This should go swimmingly! He has the perfect excuse that won’t make Jennie suspicious! She’ll probably even thank him!

 

 

“You did what?” Jennie asked, gritting her teeth.

 

Oh, maybe not.

 

“I probably shouldn’t have started with that statement.” Yoongi said. The first thing he told her is that he kicked Hanbin. A lot. Maybe he could have led up to that?

 

“Why in the world would you do that! I told you to sit there quietly and not do anything!” Jennie told him.

 

“I know, and I did…. For the most part.” Yoongi stated.

 

Alright, Yoongi really isn’t doing too well right now. Jennie is fuming, and because Yoongi is so intimidated by his angry face, he keep avoiding his explanation behind why he did that to Hanbin.

 

“Yoongi, you’ve been acting so weird lately. First you randomly decide to put makeup on my face, then you sometimes act really awkward when we’re having a good moment, and then now you’re beating up my ex-boyfriend as me? What the hell?” Jennie ranted, Yoongi feeling guilty yet again.

 

“I had a reason.” Yoongi stated.

 

“And what was that reason?”

 

Yoongi took a deep breath, not knowing how Jennie was going to react to the story. He’s going to tell her every detail starting from the first meeting. Sure he’s told her some of these things before, but it helps build up to what happened yesterday.

 

And so, Yoongi told her everything. He told her about how Hanbin would be awkward then randomly act flirtatious, how he apologized for his rude behavior, how he explained his sadness towards not writing for iKON… and how he came onto Jennie just so he could get some inspiration. Yoongi told her how Hanbin suddenly changed into a man full of desperation, needing Jennie and her forgiveness just to use her as song fuel.

 

Jennie listened intently, not expecting things to take such a turn. Sure Hanbin has pursued her about three times in the past year, but she never expected him to be that desperate. Maybe he knew that Jennie would take him back if he kissed her and complimented her. She always falls for him over and over again just for him to dump her and write a few songs. She knows that she’s just song fuel, but for some reason, she never felt angry about it. She accepted it; it’s not the right thing to do, but what else did she have? When he did this to her, she didn’t have her debut; she just had lost hope in everything. So, Hanbin was her only happiness. His love was all she had, even though it was mostly fake.

 

Maybe she would have taken Hanbin back if she was herself in that moment. She probably should be angry that Yoongi did this, because it wasn’t his decision to make.

 

But maybe them being swapped was needed for her to finally end things?

 

“So yeah, after he kissed you, I kicked him in the manhood. And the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter