:Gift 2: "Please stop."

Permuto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jennie woke up with a jolt once she heard a scream, annoyed yet worried at the same time. She’s worried that her friend is in trouble, but she’s also annoyed that she got woken up so early.

 

Last night she was able to get steamy with Yoongi, and it was quite awkward when the BTS members walked into the dorm while she and Yoongi were getting dressed. But that doesn’t matter anymore. Now she has to focus on why the hell her friend is screaming.

 

She hobbled out of her bedroom, and immediately saw Jisoo in the doorway of the bathroom, looking concerned.

 

“Are you sure you’re okay, Chaeyoungie?” Jisoo asked.

 

So Rosé is the one who screamed? Strange. Actually, this isn’t surprising. Rosé gets scared easily.

 

Jennie walked up next to Jisoo, seeing how Chaeyoung looked really freaked out… is she crying too?

 

Chaeyoung looked at Jennie with a flustered look, her cheeks turning a bright shade of pink. Why is she looking at Jennie like that? She’s looking like Jennie just walked in on her ?

 

“What’s wrong?” Jennie asked, looking at Lisa (who was sitting on top of the toilet).

 

Lisa shrugged, “I walked into the bathroom and Chaeyoung screamed.”

 

...Hm. Well that’s a basic answer. Lisa never gives basic answers. Is she lying?

 

“That’s it?” Jennie asked, now turning to Jisoo.

 

“Lisa was already in here when I ran in, so I have no idea.” The oldest responded with a smile.

 

Jennie stared at Jisoo quizzically, “Why are you so happy right now?”

 

Jisoo rolled her eyes, “Can’t I be happy when I wake up for once? Why do I need a reason?”

 

“Because you probably slept with J-Hope again, didn’t you.”

 

“What? Hoseok?” Chaeyoung asked, surprised.

 

Jennie narrowed her eyes, giving Chaeyoung a suspicious look, “Why are you so shook by that? Jisoo already told you guys when we all got drunk a few weeks ago, remember?”

 

“Oh,” Chaeyoung muttered, “M-My bad. I’m just not over the shock of it I guess....”

 

“Yeah, I’m still surprised by it too! First Jennie, now Jisoo! How wild is that?” Lisa grinned.

 

Jennie sighed, confused why Lisa keeps defending Chaeyoung’s weird actions. Why does this all seem so familiar to her?

 

“Unnie,” Jennie turned back to Jisoo, “I need to talk with you about,” she glanced at Chaeyoung, “Yoongi.”

 

Clearly she was lying.

 

So, Jennie and Jisoo left the room, glancing back at Chaeyoung and Lisa.

 

Lisa sighed, closing the restroom door. She turned to Chaeyoung, “You really need to improve your acting.”

 

“Sorry,” Chaeyoung frowned, “But it has only been an hour since this has happened, so obviously I’m still shaken up.”

 

Wait, what is happening right now? Should I back it up a bit?

 

One hour ago:

 

Jungkook sighed as his alarm went off, upset that he forgot to turn it off last night. He has the morning off, so he really didn’t have to wake up this early.

 

Opening his eyes, Jungkook noticed how the color of his ceiling changed. Only Jimin has a light grey ceiling (for aesthetic purposes), so it’s strange how Jungkook somehow woke up in his hyung’s room. He was probably sleepwalking; he tends to do that when he’s in a deep sleep.

 

He slowly sat up, rubbing his tired eyes. Scanning the room from where he was sitting, he noticed that… He’s not in Jimin’s room.

 

He’s not in any of his hyungs’ rooms. Where is he? Jungkook’s heart started beating faster, his palms getting sweaty out of horror. Was he kidnapped? Did a saesang fan break in and steal him?

 

He probably would have woken up if any of those things happened though… so how did he get here?

 

Maybe he should just fall back asleep. Yeah, maybe this is just a dream! So, Jungkook laid back down, closing his eyes tightly. He couldn’t fall back asleep due to the internal crisis he was experiencing, but he tried his best.

 

Right when he was starting to calm down, sadly this was interrupted by,

 

“WAKE UP CHAEYOUNG!” A girl yelled, jumping on him.

 

Jungkook’s eyes shot open, screaming from the sudden woman pouncing on him. So he did get kidnapped!

 

“OW, Jesus Christ, you hurt my ears!” The cute girl frowned, covering her ears with her hands. She was currently straddling Jungkook, not seeming to care that he was dying inside.

 

Jungkook stared at the girl for a few moments, slowly realizing who exactly was sitting on top of him. He gasped, “Are you BLACKPINK’s Lisa?” Wait a second. Jungkook placed a hand on his throat surprised by the higher-pitched voice that came out of his mouth.

 

Is he ill or something? Is this all a huge illusion? It must be if Lisa from BLACKPINK is sitting on top of him as he speaks with a girly voice.

 

Lisa flipped her hair dramatically, “Ah, yes I am! Would you like an autograph?” She was clearly joking, but Jungkook found it strange how casually she’s speaking to him. These two have never spoken and she isn’t using any sort of formalities with him… is she okay? Is he okay?

 

“No thanks,” Jungkook muttered. He was still for a moment, the two staring at each other. Lisa is quite adorable, and it’s making Jungkook feel intimidated. He isn’t that comfortable with women yet. “Uh, could you please get off of me?”

 

“Yah, unnie, why are you speaking with such a low tone right now? It’s weird!” Lisa giggled, getting off of Jungkook.

 

...Unnie?

 

Lisa laughed loudly seeing Jungkook’s confused face, pinching his cheeks, “Aw, Rosie, you’re so cute when you’re flustered!”

 

Rosie?

 

Jungkook quickly got out of bed, almost losing his balance for how light he felt. What is happening to him right now. His breaths started getting heavier, the confusion with this strange situation causing him to tense up.

 

“Chaeyoung… are you alright?” Lisa asked, worried.

 

Without saying a word, Jungkook left the foreign bedroom, running into the restroom that was across from the door. He flicked on the light, his breaths stopping completely once he saw his reflection.

 

“No, no, no,” He muttered, leaning closer to the mirror. Jungkook touched his face, his reflection doing the same.

 

Well, it’s not his reflection…

 

It’s Park Chaeyoung’s. Better known as Rosé from BLACKPINK.

 

“What? I-I… WHAT?” Jungkook continued freaking out to himself while looking at his hands and pulling at his (new) hair.

 

How could this have happened? He was just talking to Rosé last night and… now he’s her? Just from a casual conversation? Is he sure this isn’t a dream?

 

UGH, why does he have to turn into a woman? Why couldn’t he have turned into Jimin or something? He’s so intimidated by women, and now he is one?! Is the world just trying to torture him? Of course it had to be Rosé also. Not anyone else. Not even IU! Well, both Rosé and IU are the WORST possible people to become because AH HEM… it’s clear that he’s a fan of them.

 

Jungkook gulped as he looked at the lower part of his reflection, knowing that there were some things that he will definitely not get used to. Well, this whole situation is impossible to get comfortable with, but now that he has, uh, a bust… This is tragic.

 

His face started heated up, not even able to look below Rosé’s shoulders. He leaned towards his reflection again, placing his hands on his cheeks carefully.

 

“This is all a dream, right?” He asked his reflection. Jungkook sighed, burying his face into his hands, “Why me?”

 

Yes, why him? Why isn’t this happening to anyone else? Has this happened to anyone else?

 

He peeked at his reflection again, staring at Rosé’s bare face once more. She’s quite a natural beauty though. And to add to it, her voice is wonderful to listen to. He’s never heard,

 

What is he doing?! He shouldn’t be thinking of compliments for Rosé, he should be continuing his freak-out session! Hello, he’s a woman now!

 

Lisa appeared in the doorway, “So, are you alright?”

 

Jungkook flinched at the sound of Lisa’s voice, still not used to… just her being there. He glanced back at Lisa, then back to his new reflection, “Uhhh, y-yes! I’m fine.”

 

Just an FYI: He’s not fine.

 

Lisa walked up to Jungkook, giving him a suspicious look. She stared into his eyes, no, his soul, knowing that something was wrong. She grabbed him by the shoulders, making Jungkook startled yet again. “I love you, Chaeyoung.” She stated proudly.

 

Jungkook’s eyes widened. What? Why is she saying that? Jungkook couldn’t help but blush from how confident yet cute Lisa sounded. Ugh, this is embarrassing. Thank god he isn’t himself though when he’s experiencing this I guess.

 

“T-Thanks?” Jungkook said, not knowing how to reply.

 

Lisa gasped loudly, not saying a word for a few moments; she just stared at him, looking more shocked than he did when he saw that he was Rosé. “WHAT?”

 

Uh oh, did he respond incorrectly?

 

 

“Why would you say thank you to me? Are you okay?” Taehyung asked, clearly shook by Rosé’s response.

 

...Was that the wrong thing to say?

 

Rosé stood there, feeling shy and violated for some reason. Well, she’s shy because Taehyung from BTS is grabbing her by the shoulders telling her that he loves her, but violated because Taehyung barged into the restroom as she was freaking out.

 

Why was she freaking out you ask?... Well, she woke up as Jungkook from BTS, that’s why!

 

“And why are you acting so timid? You only act like this when you’re around a cute girl.” Taehyung continued, clearly suspicious.

 

“Oh, oops!” Rosé laughed awkwardly, still freaked out by her lower voice.

 

Taehyung let her go, staring at her quizzically, “...Are you sure you’re alright? I mean, I know you’re not, but… like… are you okay mentally?”

 

Rosé looked back to the mirror, noticing how shook Jungkook looked. Usually she conceals her emotions easier, but apparently Jungkook’s expressions are hard to hide.

 

“Why are you staring at yourself?” Taehyung asked suddenly, causing Rosé to flinch.

 

She may have lowkey got caught up in how handsome Jungkook looks, but obviously she isn’t going to admit that.

 

“Uhhh I’m just surprised with how tired I look! Ha...ha…” Oh god Rosie, you’re terrible at acting.

 

“First you freak out that I was in your room this morning, then you ask me if I was V, then you don’t say ‘I love you too’ to me, and now you’re acting like you’re talking to a stranger! Jungkook,” Taehyung placed a hand on his shoulder, “Please tell me if everything’s okay.”

 

Rosé tensed up from the feeling of T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter