:9: "That's classified."

Permuto
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I want to die.” Yoongi grumbled, rubbing his temples.

 

Last night got a little too crazy with Hoseok. They had way too many drinks, partied too much, and, worst of all, they made-out. Yoongi thought having another drink or two would suppress the terrible scene from popping up in his memory, but nope he remembers it clearly.

 

To be honest, that’s one of the only things he can recall. But right now he’s more focused on getting rid of his pounding headache. Any small noise would be able to make the pain even worse, so hopefully,

 

“Hyung! We have to go!” Hoseok said, slamming the hotel room door open. Oh right, they got separate rooms. Thank god for that.

 

Yoongi yelped from the sound, the pounding in his head becoming worse, “Goddammit, Hobi!”

 

Apparently Hoseok wasn’t feeling as ty as Yoongi; is it because guys can handle alcohol better? If that’s correct, that fact should have been relayed to Yoongi before he arrived at the club last night.

 

Still under the covers, Yoongi groaned, “How much did I drink last night?”

 

“About the same as me.”

 

“You remember?”

 

Hoseok shrugged, “Some things. Sadly the only thing I can really remember is,”

 

“Don’t even mention that. We are never going to talk about that ever again.”

 

Yoongi’s phone began to buzz, and since it was next to where Hoseok was standing, he decided to be a good friend and read the text for him.

 

“Holy . Hyung, you have twenty messages from Jennie.” Hoseok gasped.

 

“Ah, .” Yoongi huffed, starting to get out of bed.

 

“Also, funny story,” Hoseok began, “this morning I woke up, and I was so confused because I was ! And it’s because,” he stopped telling his story, staring at Yoongi with a shocked expression.

 

Yoongi was currently gathering up his things, not realizing that Hoseok stopped talking. He found a pile of clothes (with some nasty stains @throw-up), confused why he brought two sets of clothes to the club last night. The heels and the black dress were in the pile, so that must mean he’s wearing new clothes?

 

“Hyung.” Hoseok said.

 

“What?” Yoongi asked, turning to his friend.

 

Staying silent, Hoseok’s stood there, jaw-dropped, unable to form any words. Because of this, Yoongi thought Hoseok was having some weird mental breakdown.

 

“L-Look down,” Hoseok muttered.

 

“What?”

 

“Look down!”

 

Oh . OH . Yoongi’s topless. Jennie is topless! Hoseok saw Jennie’s body topless!

 

Yoongi ran to the pile of clothing, “How the did this happen?!”

 

“Well,” Hoseok said, still staring at Jennie’s body, “I was saying how I woke up , which was because you vomited on my clothes. So I’m guessing the same happened to you.”

 

“But to only where ing ? It doesn’t make sense!” Yoongi replied, hastily putting Jennie’s bra on.

 

“Dude, the dress Jennie made you wear is kind of revealing. It’d make sense that,”

 

“Aw, !” Yoongi groaned, seeing how gross her bra was.

 

“You vomited a lot last night.”

 

“At least I know now that Jennie gets sick easily.” He mumbled.

 

“Hyuuuung,” Hoseok smirked, outlining Jennie’s body with his hands, “what a figure you have!”

 

Yoongi rolled his eyes, throwing a television remote at him, “You’re such a ert.”

 

The latter laughed, “I can’t help it; Jennie is hot! I’ll stop teasing when I find a new hottie.”

 

“Well Jisoo knows now, so replace me with her. It makes more sense since she’s really a woman.”

 

“Hm, maybe I will.” Hoseok grinned. He grabbed a robe from the closet, “Do you want to wear this instead of that nasty dress?”

 

Yoongi nodded, “Thanks.” Picking up Jennie’s phone, Yoongi sighed, knowing that he should text her back.

 

Jennie: [So I’m back to BTS’s dorm and Hoseok still isn’t here? Is he still with you?]

 

Jennie: […I’m taking that as a yes?]

 

Jennie: [Alright, are you dead or something? I know you don’t like responding but its 3 AM!!! I texted you twice two hours ago.]

 

, he’s going to have to explain where he was. What should he say? He and Hoseok had a late night advice session? He can’t say what really happened! But it’s really obvious what they did. You know, they drank A LOT.

 

Yoongi: [What’s the plan for tonight?]

 

Jennie: [Oh hello there. Yeah I’m doing fine, thanks for checking in. Also, we never made any plans?]

 

Yoongi: [Sorry, I went to bed early. Around Eleven.]

 

Jennie: [Mhm okay. Sure. YOU LEFT AT ELEVEN.]

 

Oops. Don’t mess with Jennie! Who knew that Yoongi was this bad at lying?

 

Hoseok checked his watch, “, I have to go; we have a meeting in two hours.”

 

“For what?”

 

“We’re showing Bang PD-nim our new mini album.”

 

“It’s already finished?” Yoongi asked, surprised.

 

He missed the whole process! Well, obviously since he currently isn’t a BTS member, but it’s strange how long he and Jennie have been swapped. He thought they’d only be like this for a month.

 

Has it already been that long that BTS’s new album is ready to be released? Hopefully he’s back to normal before it’s officially out there for the public.

 

“Basically,” Hoseok replied, “We may have to clean up a few songs though. I can send you them if you’d like.”

 

“Please do,” Yoongi said, beginning to pick up his clothes, “I’ll see you soon.”

 

“We have to hang out again to make up for that terrible night.”

 

“Definitely.”

 

And so, Hoseok drove Yoongi to BLACKPINK’s dorm. Yoongi has no clue what his alibi will be when facing the girls, because it’s quite obvious something weird happened. He’s wearing a hotel robe and his clothes are disgusting. Also he looks exhausted. This isn’t going to end well.

 

“Good luck in there!” Hoseok exclaimed, waving goodbye to his pal.

 

It was around ten in the morning, so he knows at least Chaeyoung won’t be in the dorm. Every Wednesday she goes out to breakfast with Chaeyoung from TWICE, so that makes it a tad easier for him.

 

Standing in front of the door, Yoongi tried to come up with a last minute plan. Should he sneak in? Maybe he should strut in and just say that he spent the night at a hotel. But then Lalisa is going to think Jennie got laid, and since Jisoo knows now, she’ll think Yoongi did spooky things.

 

Hoseok and Yoongi did not plan accordingly for their night to go well. The world really isn’t in Yoongi’s favor recently.

 

Alright, so it seems that Yoongi has no idea what he’s going to do. Maybe he should just call Hoseok and have him pick Yoongi up. He doesn’t see another good plan coming his way.

 

But to Yoongi’s dismay, the door swung open, revealing a tired Jisoo.

 

Oh, this is going to be weird; she knows that he’s not Jennie.

 

“Uh, hello.” Yoongi said awkwardly.

 

Jisoo’s eyes narrowed, scanning Jennie’s body from top to bottom. Her gaze paused once she reached the clothes in his hands, looking back at him with a suspicious expression.

 

“Did you go out and party last night?” Jisoo asked.

 

“…Technically. But it was,” Yoongi tried to defend himself, but it was no use.

 

“I’m going to have to tell Jennie about this.”

 

Yoongi frowned, already not liking how Jisoo knows. Great. She’s going to tell Jennie every single thing Yoongi does.

 

“Please don’t. I was just with Hoseok last night; we wanted to hang out. It wasn’t anything bad.” Yoongi told her.

 

Pursing her lips, Jisoo flashed a smug expression, “Prove it.”

 

Yoongi pulled out his phone, trying to find any piece of evidence that he and Hoseok really did hang out last night. Huzzah! They took pictures together! And they’re not weird!

 

Showing them to Jisoo, Yoongi explained (almost) everything he and Hoseok did the night before. Obviously he left out any unimportant details (making out), Jisoo listening intently.

 

“Yeah, Jennie is a puker.” Jisoo replied casually.

 

“I wish I knew that before.” Yoongi mumbled.

 

Jisoo was silent again, thinking about if she should tell Jennie or not, “You know what, I’ll give you a pass on this one.”

 

“Really now?”

 

“Yup,” Jisoo replied, letting Yoongi step inside the dorm, “It’ll be my welcoming present.”

 

“I’ve been here for three months.”

 

“Yeah, but I didn’t know that!”

 

Jisoo followed Yoongi into Jennie’s room, explaining each moment when Jisoo thought “Jennie” was acting weird. She then went on talking about how it makes sense that it was Yoongi, because Jennie described what he’s like.

 

“I’m not that cold,” Yoongi retorted, looking through Jennie’s wardrobe.

 

“Oh yes you are, Yoongi-ssi,” Jisoo started to r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter