Date

New Rules
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You what?" 

"Shhh! Keep it down okay. Kai and Kuma are sleeping." Jennie whisper-yelled to the other girl. Chaeyoung clamped shut and nodded, calming down slightly.

"Sorry, but how do you expect me to react when you tell me that you made out with Seulgi after only the first date?" Chaeyoung said, eyes as wide as saucers. Jennie felt a blush form on her cheeks as she slumped down onto her bed, burying her face in her hands out of embarrassment.

"Yes, okay I kissed her! It just felt right, Chaeng. She was so sweet and charming and cute-" she cut herself off before she said something she completely regretted. Chaeyoung smiled and sat down beside Jennie, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and giving her a side hug.

"Unnie, it's okay! Besides, Seulgi kissed back right? So clearly she isn't bothered in the slightest. I'm happy for you, Jennie. You deserve this." Chaeyoung said sincerely. Jennie pulled her hands away from her face, looking at the girl beside her. She felt tears spring to her eyes as she looked at her- Chaeyoung really was one of the best friends she could ever have. She blinked back her tears and smiled at the dark haired hair, pulling her into a full hug. Chaeyoung chuckled and squeezed her tightly.

"What's this for?" Chaeyoung asked. Jennie pulled back, smile still plastered on her face.

"It's a thank you. For everything you've done for me, Chaeng. You helped me when I was at my worst last year and you've been through everything else with me. And now you've gotten me a cute soon-to-be girlfriend, hopefully. Thank you Chaeyoung." Jennie said, her voice laced with emotion. Chaeyoung smiled at her and pinched her cheek.

"Aww, is Jennie getting soft on me?" Chaeyoung said in a baby voice, teasing the older girl. Jennie pushed her hand away, glaring at the other girl playfully with a pout on her lips. Chaeyoung giggled and got off the bed.

"I should probably get going. Lisa wanted to meet up today. I'll text you later, okay?" Chaeyoung said.

"Have fun." Jennie said teasingly, winking at the other girl. Chaeyoung blushed and rolled her eyes, making her out of the room and then out of the apartment altogether. Jennie sighed once she was left alone. A smile made it's way to her lips as she thought of Seulgi. Her heart fluttered at the thought of meeting up with her again, hopefully as girlfriends, but she wouldn't be too hopeful.

The vibration of her phone shook her out of her thoughts. Her heart pounded as she read the text.

"Hey! Is this Jennie? This is Seulgi. I got your number from Lisa. I hope that's okay?" it said. Jennie quickly opened her contacts list and added the girl's number, soon already texting back. 

"Yeah, this is Jennie! Don't worry, that's okay. I'm actually glad you got my number. I wanted to talk to you." she sent it before she could think to erase it. She chewed nervously on her bottom lip, waiting for a response. Finally, one came.

"Okay, good! Lol I'm glad too. So, I was wondering if you were free this Friday? I'd like to take you out again. Only if you want to." Seulgi had written. Jennie's eyes lit up and she quickly replied saying yes. Seulgi told her the details of when to be ready, but exluded where they were going. Jennie was curious, but decided not to ask about it. She assumed Seulgi wanted it to be a surprise, which made her like the girl even more.

They texted back and forth for a while until Seulgi had to go. She sighed sadly when the conversation finally ended, already missing the girl like crazy. She placed her phone beside her on her bed, occupying her time by looking around her room and thinking. Her eyes found their way over to her desk against the wall, now only occupied by her laptop and a desk lamp. Her mind went back to a year ago

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter