Epilogue

New Rules
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: i know it's been a little bit since the last update and im sorry for that :( but here it is. the final chapter of new rules!! thank you guys so much for all your comments and love and support on this it was my first full length fic and im so happy many people enjoyed it because i enjoyed writing it. :) thanks for everything guys.

"You may now kiss the bride."

A smile bloomed across the girl's face, her dark hair hidden behind the white veil on her head. The woman across from her smiled and reached out, grasping her hand and leaning forward to press her lips to hers.

Cheers erupted around them, everyone being in love with their love. The two girls pulled apart, blushes sprouting on one another's cheeks at all the attention and embarrassment.

"You think that'll be us one day?"

Jennie glanced to her right, looking at Jisoo who had her eyes glued to Chaeyoung and Lisa. Jennie looked back at her two best friends, smiling at the tears in their eyes as they hugged one another. Jennie clapped with the other guests as she thought about Jisoo's question. She finally opened to reply, eyes following Chaeyoung and Lisa as they went to the middle of the floor to have their dance.

"Who knows." Jennie said. Jisoo looked at her immediately, astonished look on her face. Jennie giggled when she met her eyes.

"That's reassuring." Jisoo said, frowning slightly. Jennie's smile widened, the girl reaching over and wrapping her arms around Jisoo's neck. Jisoo's hands went to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter