Time To Think

New Rules
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie concluded that Jisoo's lips were the softest lips she's ever kissed.

When she kissed her, it was like kissing two pillows. And when she kissed her, there weren't any grand fireworks that people always talked about. There was a warmth- tingly and gentle on her lips that spread throughout her body. Her lips just felt right on hers- felt like they belonged there.

Jennie found herself tilting her head, deepening their kiss. She felt Jisoo's hands trailing up to cup her cheeks, the older girl whimpering against her lips. Jennie wanted to hear that sound again.

Jennie felt herself pushing forward, pressing Jisoo's back into the sink. Her body didn't feel like her own, the hands wandering around Jisoo's body not her own either- it felt like she was watching herself doing all this. That she was just a bystander to all the things she was doing in that moment.

Jisoo pulled her lips away slowly, Jennie following them to catch them in another kiss. Jisoo let out a laugh and stopped her, making Jennie open her eyes and look at her.

"Jennie I-" Jisoo began, trying to find the right words. "I just wanted to stop this before we- we went any further." she said. "I don't want to rush this- whatever this is between us and I want to give you time to think about if you'll regret this."

Jennie blinked several times, seemingly coming back to reality at Jisoo's words. She immediately shot away from her, pressing herself against the wall opposite Jisoo. Jisoo looked visibly pained at the reaction, but remained where she was, still and tense as a statue. Jennie remained silent, looking down at the floor. She glanced up at Jisoo, who stared back at her patiently. Chaeyoung's words echoed in her mind once more.

'Do you love her, Jennie?'

Yes. God, did Jennie love her.

'Can you imagine being with her?'

Jennie stared at Jisoo, mind clouded with all sorts of thoughts. Thoughts of them hugging, kissing- making love. Jennie looked away from the girl, swallowing thickly. She took a shaky breath and peeled herself away from the wall. She cleared .

"Jisoo." Jennie said, bringing her eyes back up to meet hers. Jisoo tensed up, the older girl anticipating the words Jennie was going to say. "I think I just- need some time to think about this." she said. Jisoo's eyes turned crestfallen at her words, sadness swimming in them. However, she nodded in understanding and looked away. Jennie's heart broke at the pain in Jisoo's eyes- she caused that. But Jisoo caused her pain too- much worse.

Jisoo cleared , gulping down the lump in . "Can I at least help you with your injuries?" Jisoo asked, looking back at Jennie. Jennie paused, mulling it over. Finally, she nodded. Jisoo smiled and nodded once, signalling her to stay put. She left the bathroom, coming back a few minutes later with an ice pack wrapped in a cloth.

"Should probably ice that eye." Jisoo said. Jennie nodded, taking the ice pack and wincing when she placed it on her eye. Jisoo picked up Jennie's shirt, handing it back to her. Jennie glanced down at it, taking it from her but not putting it on. Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed, but she didn't question it.

"Would you like to lay down?" Jisoo asked. Jennie only then realized just how exhausted she was, and how painful her bruises actually were. She nodded tiredly and Jisoo smiled, grabbing the girl by the arm carefully and leading her out of the bathroom. They walked down the hall to Jisoo's room, Jisoo pulling her inside. Jennie kept the ice pack on her eye, glancing around at the room. It hadn't changed much since the last time she was in it- posters of girl groups on the walls and books on the shelves. Some new additions of Overwatch posters littered the walls though. Jennie smiled at those.

Jisoo lead her to the bed, sitting her down on it. Jennie immediately flopped backwards, laying on her back on the bed and sighing contently. Jisoo glanced at the shirt balled up in Jennie's hands, noticing some blood on it. She reached out and took it from Jennie.

"Well, if you aren't putting this on, I'll wash it for you." Jisoo said. Jennie just nodded, closing her eyes. She to her left side, facing away from Jisoo. She placed the ice pack under her face, laying on it so it stayed on her eye. She faintly heard Jisoo's soft footsteps walking away before she fell asleep.

~~

"Jennie, wake up." a soft voice said, shaking her gently to wake her. Jennie opened her eyes slowly, vaguely noticing that the ice pack was gone and she had a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter