two

Hated by you

Days had passed and Jimin had gotten more closer to the other. Everybody loved him.

Taehyung had become his best friend.  They always were making pranks on the members just to be scolded by mama Jin.

Jin was like his other mother.  He always was taking care of Jimin. Always asking him first what he'd like to eat so they can start to cook for the others.

Rap Monster was like his new dad (A/N namjin feeling anyone? *wink* ) He always was giving him advices about what to do and how.

J-Hope was his hope.  Everytime he wanted to give up and end everything he was there to make him happy and help him with the dance moves he could not get right.

With Suga he had a special relationship. They were always cuddling when his grumpy hyung was too lazy to wake up and he was sent to wake the older. Yoongi was always buying him strawberry ice-cream when he was going out searching for inspiration. They get very close to each other, and this closeness didn't hide any secrets. They knew everything about each other. That's how much they trusted each other.

Jungkook? Well he was a whole another story. Jimin had a crush on the youngest since the first day he saw him and with time it turned out that he started to have strong feelings. Because the nature of Park Jimin was to be a living mochi and a clingy boy, he was always following his cute dongsaeng, always hugging him,  and always asking for his attention.

Even if Jimin always confessed his love for his little kookie, unfortunately the other boy didn't want to hear it.  Everytime he went and told Jungkook that he loves him the other would reply with a simple "stop joking  you're annoying ".

Even though he didn't show any sign of sadness and just smiled instead, his heart was aching.

Every night he was going to bed, before sleeping he was looking at the sky trying to find a shooting star and wish for his one-sided love to be accepted by his loved one.
"Will I ever be enough good for him?"

 

A/N
Heeey, this is the second chapter. Yey.  I'll try to update more often, but it's the end of the school and I still have to study for my final grades.
Anyway, see ya next time (。・ω・。)