seventeen

Hated by you

~J-Hope's POV~

I went to find Yoongi and cuddle with him. When I found him he asked me about Jimin. I told him that he already left with Jungkook. I could see how he clenched his fists and his eyes showed jealousy. I can't blame him. He has all the rights to feel like this. I went to his side and kissed him. I felt him relax under my touch. He hugged me and throw me on the bed where we continued to cuddle.

~Jungkook's POV~

I looked at Jimin as he was getting his make up done. He was so adorable and beautiful. His tan skin and cute eyes. His sweet smile and fluffy hair. When the noona left I aproched him and took a sit near him. He turned to me and looked with a questionable look.

"I know that we aren't in the best terms right now, but I think this isn't doing any good to the band. So I want us to be friends again." I smiled at him.

"So u want us to get along just because of the band?" He answeared me. I started to panic I didn't want to sound like that.

"No no no. I miss u too. I want us to be like we were before. Let's start all over again. Please."

He just stared at me. "ok. Hello, I'm Park Jimin. Hope we can get along" He smiled at me with his eye smile. Finally. 

"Hello, I am Jeon Jungkook. nice to meet u"

~Jimin's POV~

Maybe this is the right thing to do.

We looked in each other's eyes

and shook hands.

 


A/N Another chapter. IK it's short sorry. But at least is smth.

See ya next time guys. :)