eight

Hated by you

~Jimin's POV~
I was walking to meet my manager. He told me he wanted to talk with me. I'm scared a little bit. What if he wants to tell me that I have to lose weight again. I suffered so much in the past because of that. I don't want to go through that again.
I snapped from my thoughts when I saw the door of the room I was looking for. I opened the door slowly and greeted the manager. But, he wasn't alone. In front of him was sitting Jungkook. I wonder if the others have to come too.

"Please take a seat Jimin " he told me. I said a soft 'hi' to the maknae and got in the seat.  My manager started to tell us how we had improved and how hard workers we are. I felt really good to hear that my work is not for nothing, but I my feelings of happiness had slowly started shatter after his last phrase.

~Jungkook's POV~
To be honest I didn't really paid attention to the manager words, but one thing got my attention. The reason why we came here.

"So I thought that it would be amazing  and will make the fans really happy if you two will make a duet together and I thought at the perfect song for you, Christmas day. It's a love song. This will make your fans so happy and your shippers ofc.  And we will start it tomorrow. To not be late. "

Why the idea of being able to sing just with Jimin made me feel so excited. It's true that I regret behaving like I did in the past with him and I really want to get closer to him, like I am with the others, maybe a little closer than them.

I looked at him and saw a frown on his beautiful face. It kinda hurt me. Does he not want to sing it with me? Does he still hates me?  I wanted to ask him what is wrong with him, but he was already leaving the room.

I'm so sorry for hurting you. I was so stupid. Please let me fix our relationship, our love. I prayed in my mind.

In that moment one thing I was sure of was that I don't want to see your back anymore. It hurts to much (A/N well at least he can see more of jibooty XD)
I started to fall for him.  I started to love my hyung.

A/N another boring chapter, I know I'm sorry. It's just really hard to write a chaptered story.  I still don't know who to pick as the hyung who Jimin is slowly falling for.
See ya next time