ten

Hated by you

~Jimin's POV~

"Rap Monster Hyung?" I stared  at him with my eyes wide opened.

"What are you doing here?" My hyung asked him. I moved my glance to him and I could see his death glare towards Rap Mon hyung. To say I wasn't scared would be a big lie.

"Don't you know how to knock?" He rise his voice which surprised me. I went to him and hugged him so I can calm him. He felt my arms around him and looked in my eyes. I cupped his face in my palms and told him that everything is ok and that he didn't want to disturb us. 

He smiled at me and hugged me after he apologized. Rap Mon hyung apologized to for entering in the room without knocking.

"So what was the reason?" My hyung asked him.

"I wanted to tell you that I bought some meat. I'll leave it in the fridge ok?" Rap Mon said before leaving.

I stared at him and at our hands intertwined. It felt so right, our skin touching. I could feel the warmness he was emitting. I smiled and prayed in my head that this will not stop anytime soon. I fell so hard for him. I was snapped from my thoughts when a pair of lips, the same sweet lips from before and which I missed so much, came in contact with mine. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feelings flowing through my stomach.

The cold hands went down under my shirt I gasped and in that moment I felt on my tongue being covered by a hot feeling. I started to melt into his hands. After some time which for me passed so fast we parted because of loose of breath. I wanted more. I wanted to be filled by him more. It wasn't enough. We looked into each other eyes with so much love.

"I loved since the  first day I saw you. You know how hard it was for me to see you loving someone else? wanting someone else attention? But now you're mine and I'll made sure you won't fly away from my grip." He told me while hugging me and letting his had on my neck. His breath was warming the place.

I started to feel my tears falling from my eyes. I didn't know I hurt him so bad. I never intended. If he was the first to fall for....

"I love you hyung. I am so so sorry for hurting you"

"You still hurt me"

I gasped.

"How? I love you, I don't wanna..." but I was stopped by his lips once again.

"Stop calling me 'hyung'. I am your boyfriend now so call me by my nickname."

I smiled at the word 'boyfriend'

"I love you..J-----"

 

 

A/N Should I let you know in the next part who is the mysterious person? :)

See ya, hope u liked it.