three

Hated by you

~Jimin's POV ~

Days have passed, months have passed and finally the day we would have debuted was there,  just one month and we would have been able to perform on stage. Our hard work was paid off.

I was in the practice room with Jin helping him with the dance. When we took a break from work our manager called me and told me to go meet him.
I excused myself and left the dance room. When I arrived at the place where manager-nim told me he would wait I saw him drinking a coffee while eating a sandwich. Just watching him made me hungry. I couldn't wait to go home and eat Jin's food.

"Hello manager-nim, did you want to talk with me? " I said while bowing. He looked at me, it looked like he was scanning me.  It kinda got me a bit scared, but I pushed off any of this stupid thoughts.
"Yes Jimin, I watched you and your progress and all I can say is that you made big progresses since you came here. You'll be awesome on stage, just like the others. You worked hard just so you can reach your goals, but.  You still have some flaws.  Do you know what I mean? " he told me with a serious voice.
"I-i don't know what you mean" I answered confused.
"I mean your looks. I'm not saying that you are fat, you are OK, but not enough for this industry. You need to lose weight and make those puffy cheeks leave this handsome face."

I got shocked when I heard what he said. I never thought I'm fat. Members always liked to play with them  always telling me they are really cute or pretty. I just nodded and left just to go to the gym so I can start to work out.

I arrived home with 1 hour before midnight. When I got in home all the members were gathered and the worry could been read on their faces.  I came closer just to be meet with Taehyung's worried expression and a really big and tight hug. 

They started to scold me and tell me to not do this anymore. They told me how panicked they become. But in the end they hugged me,  ofc except Jungkook. 

It kinda hurt to see how he never showed me affection, neither as a friend or lover or a family member.

At that time I thought it was just him being shy,  and in his teenage years, but I was wrong.

A\N As always I'm writing this during school so sorry for any mistakes. If u see any, don't hesitate to tell me.