four

Hated by you

~Jimin's POV~

This is the end of my third week since I started to lose weight. I was happy that I could resist the temptations and the tiredness. I could already see the six pack on my stomach. I was so happy that I could eat again Jin's delicious food.

This day was a normal day just that, today I haven't lied to my members when they asked me if I am hungry and I ate with them at the same table. I could feel again that I am part of a family. that warm feeling it has returned.

But not for so long time

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I went to take a bath. Because I was the last one to take one, I took my time. When I came out of the bathroom I saw Jungkook sitting on his bed while playing with his phone. Just when our eyes met I realized that I was cover with just a towel around my lower part. All at once I started to be self conscious and hurried to wear my oversize sweater and a pair of sweatpants. I could feel his stares all the time. The way he looked at me made me feel so small and miserable.

"You think if you work out 3 weeks you'll make that ugliness leave?" Jungkook said right before I could even reach the door so I could go to the others. I was shocked to hear his words. Does he think I am ugly? Does he thinks that I am fat too? Those were questions which were coming in my mind.

He came closer to me and stopped right behind me. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. Why my heart was beating  so fast? I wanted it to stop. He grabbed my hand and made me face him. He stared right in my eyes. I was like he was eating my soul. I was devoured by him, but not in the way I wanted. I was so scared. I was shaking in his hands, I am sure he observed that because of his next words.

"You are such a kitty. Why so scared?" He started to laugh and moved closer to my face. There were just 1 cm between our lips. I wanted to kiss him so bad. I am sure they were so soft. I wanted to feel their softness. I would have kissed him if not for his words.

"You're scared that I'll reject you, right hyung?" He accentuated the word "hyung". I could feel it. He was making fun of me. He started to make jokes on me. But the words which hurt me the most were....."I would never ever date or even love a pathetic person like you. You disgust me, ."

He let my arm fall from his grip and left the room, but before he could close the door he said something.

"I don't care bout you, just don't destroy our reputation."

And after that I heard the door closed.

Even If now I now that you hate me, why can't I make myself hate you too? Why my heart is beating so fast?

I want to forget these feelings.

I want to stop loving you.

I want to hate you so much.

But

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I can't do it alone.

 

 

 

 

~ Someone else's  POV~

I saw when Jungkook came out from our room. He looked really pissed so I didn't say anything cuz' I didn't want to make him more angrier that before. But when I wanted to enter the room I could hear someone was crying. I carefully opened the door just to be meet with a Jimin crying all over the room. I could feel my heart aching at that sight. I went to him, I could see he was surprised to see me, and he tried to make excuses. He was so cute while trying his lame excuses, I wanted to smile, but that wasn't the moment. I took him in my arms and carried  him on my bed. There I hugged him and started to make circles on his back. His tears slowly stopped from falling and he fell asleep. I knew that he was suffering because of the makne. I wanted to punch that brat so much, but I knew that I will make things worse. I decided that I'll always protect this ball of fluff in my hands. If he'll not get the love needed from the little brat I'll give him the whole love he needs. I smiled and admired one more time a his beautiful face before to go to sleep too.

 

 

A/N tadaaaaaaa another chapter. It's not long I know, but I can't write long chapters. I don't like it. It makes me think that I'll just made reader to feel bored. Sometimes that's how I feel when I read long chapters.

 

Still, I can't understand how people could say that Jimin was fat/ or looked fat when he had his chubby cheeks.

Look how sweet he is here ^^

I just love this pic so much

I just love this pic so much. I really miss the old Jimin ;(

But he is awesome even without his chubby cheeks. :)